ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas at UTEP Roll, Predictions, and All That

this is a winnable game. UNT's record is padded with teams you've never heard of. Only decent win was against UNM, and they're not having a great year themselves.

They're definitely better than us, but i'll go out on a limb and say

us: 74
them: 71

Reactions: HeWore62
this is a winnable game. UNT's record is padded with teams you've never heard of. Only decent win was against UNM, and they're not having a great year themselves.

They're definitely better than us, but i'll go out on a limb and say

us: 74
them: 71
Woa. UTEP over a 15-win North Texas. May it be so, brutha, may it be so.

if we had their schedule, we'd have a few more wins ourselves. Plus, this conference always eats its own come conf play

And for you out of towners, ESPN+ is working well (unlike ESPN 3). I have on my phone and living room TV. You can have on 3 devices.

22-22 at the half. Terry is frustrated (being nice), I heard that foot stomp all the way up row 13. Too many forced shots, simple mental errors, and our youth is very visible

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Efe’s a little beat up and tired looking. Who’s going to help him out?

Yup , no audio has to be a problem at the Don. Great hustle but if we have to run with these guys for another 20 minutes we'll run out of steam. Gotta find a way to take control of the clock and frustrate a team that wants to run. Haskins was a master.
I don't see this game getting over 55 points unless we completely run out of juice.
I hope CRT has something up his sleeve. If this keeps up we'll loose.

Yup , no audio has to be a problem at the Don. Great hustle but if we have to run with these guys for another 20 minutes we'll run out of steam. Gotta find a way to take control of the clock and frustrate a team that wants to run. Haskins was a master.
I don't see this game getting over 55 points unless we completely run out of juice.
I hope CRT has something up his sleeve. If this keeps up we'll loose.
UNT could put up 40+ in the 2nd half. We need the pass and hit shots.

According to the pre game interview, UNTs coach was a walk on on one of CRT's teams. Maybe I missed something.

OK, now that we have sound I'll go back to Tiech. Eeeek!! We're gonna miss Tiech on of these days.
Isn't this Tiecher's partner with DK? Who's doing the game with Tiech?

Yellen just exaggerates EVERYTHING! I'm not sure he actually knows much about BB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT