ADVERTISEMENT

Odell Beckham Jr.

OsoFromELP

MI VIP
Sep 11, 2018
El Paso, TX
This is what happens when you make it all about "me, me, me" instead of being a team player. Your 15-seconds of fame acrobatic catch highlights will only take you so far. Some other team will sign him for sure. But if he continues with his theatric distractions and baggage, he'll just end up being another team's cancer. Hopefully someone from the Cowboys keeps a close eye on Jerah.

Reactions: mikesarabia
This is what happens when you make it all about "me, me, me" instead of being a team player. Your 15-seconds of fame acrobatic catch highlights will only take you so far. Some other team will sign him for sure. But if he continues with his theatric distractions and baggage, he'll just end up being another team's cancer. Hopefully someone from the Cowboys keeps a close eye on Jerah.

Apparently the Browns tried to trade him before the deadline. No takers.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Apparently the Browns tried to trade him before the deadline. No takers.

Not surprising, and not necessarily for the points I posted earlier. Teams know that the Browns are eventually going to release him. They wouldn't need to give up draft picks in a trade, when they can just sign him off waivers.

Given the recent events that unfortunately came upon the Raiders, it wouldn't surprise me if it's OBJ's next destination.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT