ADVERTISEMENT

Opening line for the UTEP @ NMSU is....

Minerinciter

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 20, 2001
According to vegasinsider.com, UTEP is a four point road favorite at Aggie Memorial Stadium in Las Cruces, which has now has Field Turf.
Early forecast calls for around 88° with possible thunderstorms around game time. Have your raincoat handy and prepare for weather delays. That is according to @NWSElPaso, Weatherbug and Weather Channel.
TV coverage: Altitude, FS AZ, FS Go, and ESPN3.com.

2step, Shut up already. Some of us want to get on with the season and look foreword and not spend all our energy bitching. Why don't you go watch Fox News and revel in that f-fest.
That said, I really hope coach Kugler shakes up the Offense. He can start by holding the OC accountable. The defense is a shambles and it seems like losing our three best defenders before the season started was worse than we thought.

2step, Shut up already. Some of us want to get on with the season and look foreword and not spend all our energy bitching. Why don't you go watch Fox News and revel in that f-fest.
That said, I really hope coach Kugler shakes up the Offense. He can start by holding the OC accountable. The defense is a shambles and it seems like losing our three best defenders before the season started was worse than we thought.

Look, Kugler took accountability and said it was all his fault yesterday and I believe him and I am supportive.

However, losing your secondary to injuries is one thing, but being stubborn like Kugler has been about the passing game just for the sake of being stubborn and having local media give reports that he had to raze the program and do a total rebuild is A) unprofessional andl B)Came full circle to bite him in the arse. It's called Karma.

Look, I'm not going to stop buying tickets, but please don't have local sports radio stations, and sports beat writers start calling out the citizenry of El Paso for being fair weather fans. Especially since UTEP led CUSA in football attendance under his watch. Look at the "whole body of work" (as Kugler would say) of UTEP fans and for the most part they came and even traveled to NMSU for his first year and painted NMSU practice field orange.

"We're a basketball school"?! Really KROD?! With that logic why does Baylor and Texas A&M now have good basketball programs?! They're traditionally a football school.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I'll be at the NMSU game as usual and I too hope Kugler is not stubbornly holding on to a losing hand. I have a feeling that he will do whatever it takes to win from here on out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT