ADVERTISEMENT

Opening line for UTEP FB @ FIU is...

Dimel still considering playing Locksley is moving that line. I have no idea why he wont just go with Jones.

With Locksley behind center UTEP is one dimensional. Put 8 men in the box and shut down the read option. With our porous defense that line is easy money.

Last edited:
Dimel still considering playing Locksley is moving that line. I have no idea why he wont just go with Jones.

With Locksley behind center UTEP is one dimensional. Put 8 men in the box and shut down the read option. With our porous defense that line is easy money.
I agree but FIU is helter skelter and their stats are just oh so slightly better than UTEP's. Their schedule is "eh" as well which is why I am on the fence for this one. The spread has to be based on UTEP history when crossing the Mississippi, but FIU is the Nevada of the east coast. The spread is way too lopsided IMO. I can 10 to 13 but 20? For FIU? Dimel could get a much needed road win across the country.

"Pick'em" is my choice.

I agree but FIU is helter skelter and their stats are just oh so slightly better than UTEP's. Their schedule is "eh" as well which is why I am on the fence for this one. The spread has to be based on UTEP history when crossing the Mississippi, but FIU is the Nevada of the east coast. The spread is way too lopsided IMO. I can 10 to 13 but 20? For FIU? Dimel could get a much needed road win across the country.

"Pick'em" is my choice.
sure why not

FIU has good players. This could get ugly for UTEP. Bad FIU shows up, UTEP can win.
Even if bad fiu shows up they still beat us. Us and Umass are the two worst teams in the nation. Did you see what they did to umass? Once we can beat shitty teams like utsa at home I’ll fantasize about upsets and breaking the east coast curse.

Reactions: picks up
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT