ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Aaron Jones

Rot

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
Jones is having another great game with the Packers. He has two TDs, 151 yards receiving and 67 rushing yards against the Chiefs. He’s on the national spotlight showing his talent. One of the best Miners in recent times.

Every time Williams gets extended snaps, I'm generally confused. The packers should question a coach who genuinely wants to split snaps between the two. EVERYONE knows who the better rb is, and it's not even close...

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Every time Williams gets extended snaps, I'm generally confused. The packers should question a coach who genuinely wants to split snaps between the two. EVERYONE knows who the better rb is, and it's not even close...
Their coach loves it and it is working for them.

The hate for Rogers is from coast to coast, because he's good. Unlike my F'aneers and a few other NFL teams, the Packers get mad when they don't make the playoffs and fix the problem. They were out two years but the two headed RB attack works. Their LB play is solid and Rogers is laser focused.

Reactions: miner1liner
Why should the Packers coach get questioned when both RB's are playing very good. J. Williams is no scrub.

Last edited:
Their coach loves it and it is working for them.

The hate for Rogers is from coast to coast, because he's good. Unlike my F'aneers and a few other NFL teams, the Packers get mad when they don't make the playoffs and fix the problem. They were out two years but the two headed RB attack works. Their LB play is solid and Rogers is laser focused.

It's working because he has good overall team. Either way, Jones is the better player and should be utilized way more than Williams. It should be an 80/20 split at best

GB knows who their best RB is. When they needed to seal the game, Aaron got the ball.

At 5-10, 200 lbs +/- Jones would likely suffer injury if he was in every play. Besides his game goes to a different level when he is fresh and not worn out. I think the Pack is using him exactly as they should.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I don’t mind seeing Jones split time with Williams. The Packers are trying to keep Jones healthy and have him available in the playoffs. Jones is one of the few RBs that can run the ball well and catch passes. Rodgers and Jones are the top two offensive weapons on this team.

Reactions: develman
The coaching staff is doing the right thing. You don't want him to run all the time.
The packers are going to need him come playoff time. Jones is doing what he is
asked to do, as simple as that.

who makes the sombreros for Aaron Jones?? does he have a deal with someone??

This isn’t the 90s where you can give a RB 20-30 carries a game. Better to not wear him out as the game/season wear on. When push comes to shove and they need to get yards and make a play he’s the guy they have to lean on.
Elliott had 20 carries for 47 yards. Viking D line just punished him.

Garrett is a joke. This team has plenty of talent, but their coach is a pussy.

Elliott had 20 carries for 47 yards. Viking D line just punished him.
Yeah and they run Elliot on 2nd and 3rd down after passing all the way down the field. SMH. A bootleg when have been perfect there.

You would think that ALL NFL coaches learned from the Seattle Superbowl screw up. Go with what's getting you there!

Jones is proving once again he’s one of the top RBs in the NFL. The Packers got him for a steal. I hope Jones gets a new contract with the Packers and starts earning the big money he deserves.

Jones is proving once again he’s one of the top RBs in the NFL. The Packers got him for a steal. I hope Jones gets a new contract with the Packers and starts earning the big money he deserves.

I hope so too. Unfortunately, the NFL doesn't value running backs. He has earned the money! Should hold out.

The bright lights caused Barr to experience leg cramps. That never would've happened on Bud Grant coached team. Vikes were toast after AJ's 54 yd TD scamper, Packers longest run from scrimmage of the year. Kudos to AJ & the Pack.

Well, Aaron set the Packer record for TDs in a season (including playoffs). Unfortunately, no Super Bowl because the Packers borrowed UTEP's defense tonight.

Well, Aaron set the Packer record for TDs in a season (including playoffs). Unfortunately, no Super Bowl because the Packers borrowed UTEP's defense tonight.
The 49ers blocking was unreal. Their execution was great. The tackling was text book (first touch, first tackle). The speed was up tempo.

Reactions: Dmanminer
I went to Albertsons before the games on Sunday, I couldn't believe how many 49er jerseys I saw. They may 2nd only to the Cowboys in El Paso popularity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT