ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

What's this nonsense about Miles Robinson being arrested over stealing a $5 shot?
I read something about it on ESPN. I guess he took the shot off of a waiter's tray and the refused to pay the $5. When they asked him to pay or leave he felt they were being racist towards him since he was the only black guy there. He then asked the authorities why all the hoopla over $5? I'm sure we are missing part of the story.....or maybe not.

Last edited:
I read something about it on ESPN. I guess he took off of a waiter's tray and the refused to pay the $5. When they asked him to pay or leave he felt they were being racist towards him since he was the only black guy there. He then asked the authorities why all the hoopla over $5? I'm sure we are missing part of the story.....or maybe not.
If true as presented:

Perhaps, Mr. Robinson, because principle ****ing matters.

Maybe a better question is “Why all the hoopla about NOT paying only $5 instead of creating a scene and being asked to leave?”

I’m sensitive to racial injustices but this is the kind of behavior, pulling the race card in a situation like this, that desensitizes many people to to them. And by “them”, I’m referring to the racial injustices. Just my two cents worth.

Last edited:
If true as presented:

Perhaps, Mr. Robinson, because principle ****ing matters.

Maybe a better question is “Why all the hoopla about NOT paying only $5 instead of creating a scene and being asked to leave?”

I’m sensitive to racial injustices but this is the kind of behavior, pulling the race card in a situation like this, that desensitizes many people to to them. And by “them”, I’m referring to the racial injustices. Just my two cents worth.
What a guy. For someone who probably makes close to 7 figures a year trying to stiff a server who won't make that if he works 24/7 for the whole year.

What a guy. For someone who probably makes close to 7 figures a year trying to stiff a server who won't make that if he works 24/7 for the whole year.
Seriously. He’s close to it.

Apparently he was given the option to pay the bill not once, but twice, OR be arrested for trespassing. His response: "All this over five dollars, bro...".

I guess I don’t know the full story, but by all accounts so far, he’s the one who ****ed up.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
A few notables missing from the roster: Zach Steffen, Antonee Robinson, Miles Robinson, Jordan Pefok, Tim Weah..,

I’m sure a couple of these guys are getting that final dose of rest to heal up before the WC, but no way all of em are. I’m guessing a few of these guys won’t be on the final roster heading into Qatar.

A few notables missing from the roster: Zach Steffen, Antonee Robinson, Miles Robinson, Jordan Pefok, Tim Weah..,

I’m sure a couple of these guys are getting that final dose of rest to heal up before the WC, but no way all of em are. I’m guessing a few of these guys won’t be on the final roster heading into Qatar.
We definitely need the Robinsons and Weah. Which ever striker is hot too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT