ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

The US is limping into the World Cup after another lackluster performance today against the Saudis. Not much optimism as we are about to head over to Qatar. Berhalter inspires about as much as……….Dimel. Haven’t seen good chemistry with this squad since summer of 21.

England is a top 5 team, Wales a top 20 team and Iran sits just outside 20. Hard to see us advancing to the knockout stage. Hope I’m wrong.

Austin during F1 is not fun, or cheap. I've done the 2 hr, one way trip to the racetrack most of the years I have attended. One year we ended up staying in San Marcos and even then, the prices were very expensive. The crowds around town are horrible and traffic is actually worse than the typical, horrible Austin traffic. I know people from White Sands that had to work at Camp Mabry on the week of the race and they do end up staying in Killen. I know some people that rent out their house for the weekend and make their monthly mortgage payment with that, or rent out for the entire week and get 2 to 3 months of mortgage paid. it's actually even worse when the Longhorns play on the same weekend. They don't call F1 the big circus for nothing. And there I go like an idiot again this year...

Austin during F1 is not fun, or cheap. I've done the 2 hr, one way trip to the racetrack most of the years I have attended. One year we ended up staying in San Marcos and even then, the prices were very expensive. The crowds around town are horrible and traffic is actually worse than the typical, horrible Austin traffic. I know people from White Sands that had to work at Camp Mabry on the week of the race and they do end up staying in Killen. I know some people that rent out their house for the weekend and make their monthly mortgage payment with that, or rent out for the entire week and get 2 to 3 months of mortgage paid. it's actually even worse when the Longhorns play on the same weekend. They don't call F1 the big circus for nothing. And there I go like an idiot again this year...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT