ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anthony January/The Crew League

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Look up The Crew League on YouTube.

He is on Jason Derulos Team they played Chris Browns team.

Chris Brown can actually play.

Reactions: kickballpro
Anthony and Antwan January basically threw their basketball careers away because of grades. Same with that other kid that CTF recruited out of Compton. DeRozen was his exception.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Anthony and Antwan January basically threw their basketball careers away because of grades. Same with that other kid that CTF recruited out of Compton. DeRozen was his exception.

He is playing overseas so his Basketball career ain't completely over.

He is playing overseas so his Basketball career ain't completely over.
Yeah I get it, but I doubt those were their aspirations. Antwan actually probably has a shot based on his age and size, but otherwise I'm just assuming. The other guy I was trying to remember was Chris Sandifer.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Yeah I get it, but I doubt those were their aspirations. Antwan actually probably has a shot based on his age and size, but otherwise I'm just assuming. The other guy I was trying to remember was Chris Sandifer.
I think Sandifer’s bigger issue was that he went cuckoo!!

But ultimately I think you’re right, he didn’t qualify academically.

Khalid should get his own team and maybe he can get Randy or Vince hunter on the team. They have some college players and NBA g league players on it. Chris Browns team is pretty much loaded. Lol

Deon Stroud was also in it. He played in the championship game. Isnt he still in college?? How can he play in this??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT