ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Arizona Coyotes

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
I posted this befor a while back. But im telling you El Paso needs to go for this. The Coyotes would thrive in EL paso. The attendance is horrible here in phoenix. The city doesnt care about this them. The arena would just have to be bigger. Mountain Star should purchase the coyotes and move them to El paso.

The arena would be a perfect size, but this is not going to happen.

The reason attendance isn't good is because they play in Glendale.

Yeah but they coyotes want a new arena downtown and phoenixe wont give it to them. They still need to give Dbacks a new stadium. They wont have money for both .

Yeah but they coyotes want a new arena downtown and phoenixe wont give it to them. They still need to give Dbacks a new stadium. They wont have money for both .

Foster isn't going to drop $100's of millions of dollar on an NHL team. Plus, they can't play hockey in the new arena.

Foster isn't going to drop $100's of millions of dollar on an NHL team. Plus, they can't play hockey in the new arena.
They will be able to play sports in new arena lol, you really think that judgement will stand? I doubt it haha it's laughable that it was even ruled.Maybe if this Arena thing was moving forward without a hitch we'd have a 1% chance, but with these protests and delays we have 0 chance even though I'd love an NHL Team. Also 180 mil is not enough for NHL Worthy Arena

They will be able to play sports in new arena lol, you really think that judgement will stand? I doubt it haha it's laughable that it was even ruled.Maybe if this Arena thing was moving forward without a hitch we'd have a 1% chance, but with these protests and delays we have 0 chance even though I'd love an NHL Team. Also 180 mil is not enough for NHL Worthy Arena

I don't know, I really hope the judgement won't stand, but with the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if it stands.

The arena would be suitable for an NHL team, but it's not going to happen.

I posted this befor a while back. But im telling you El Paso needs to go for this. The Coyotes would thrive in EL paso. The attendance is horrible here in phoenix. The city doesnt care about this them. The arena would just have to be bigger. Mountain Star should purchase the coyotes and move them to El paso.
Good thing they have you there as a loyal fan

The only subject you seem to know about is when you passionately defended the people who trashed the Utep campus. You’re a total loser
Naw you’re an idiot. Reread the thread and see if maybe this time you understand the point I made.

If El Paso wasn't mentioned even in Jest as a relocation spot, why is this even on here?
Right, but by now El Paso should have been at least be in the position to be considered for a major sports team. MLS most likely, but still nothing. The community and our leadership keep holding us back.

Right, but by now El Paso should have been at least be in the position to be considered for a major sports team. MLS most likely, but still nothing. The community and our leadership keep holding us back.
The city could have the best leadership, best plans for a stadium, and a private investor willing to pay for the whole thing.

However, El Paso is a mid media market and it doesn’t have “enough” English speakers for networks and advertisers.

Until El Paso trades 200,000 Mexicans for rich white people, MLS or anything remotely major, isn’t happening.

AAA baseball and USL Championship soccer are the best El Paso can have.

Reactions: Dmanminer
The city could have the best leadership, best plans for a stadium, and a private investor willing to pay for the whole thing.

However, El Paso is a mid media market and it doesn’t have “enough” English speakers for networks and advertisers.

Until El Paso trades 200,000 Mexicans for rich white people, MLS or anything remotely major, isn’t happening.

AAA baseball and USL Championship soccer are the best El Paso can have.
Not sure about the rich white people, but yeah maybe someday our communities will mandate that children learn English and Spanish at a young age. It would help eliminate disparities and provide much more opportunity.

I think he meant if El Paso had built the Arena that El Paso paid for, but never happened.
Good riddance! Arizona was never supportive of the NHL, even when The Great One was at one time the coach and co-owner. I hope the team succeeds in Salt Lake City. They’ll be a more natural rival for the Colorado Avalanche.

As for El Paso missing out, fat chance! Take your meds Fili.

Reactions: FedupMiner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT