ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best Burger in El Paso?

All those places are great. Call me crazy, but I'd still go get a double with cheese from Whataburger over any of them.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Interesting no one has said Independent Burger. I think they under cook the meat there.

Recently took a large party to Independent and it made three people sick. I called to tell the manager and never got a return call.

Last edited:
I have not been to JD yet but have had tried all the others and can say without a doubt Panda burgers on Lee Trevino is easily the best burger in town. I also enjoy Steve O's , Toro and Papa burger. I heard Chuco burger is pretty good too another place I need to hit up.

Interesting no one has said Independent Burger. I think they under cook the meat there.

Recently took a large party to Independent and it made three people sick. I called to tell the manager and never got a return call.

It's good, just not the best for me. Plus the whole 'make your own soda' thing is not my thing.

What do you mean 'undercook?' If it's not bloody and mooing send it back, it's overcooked.

What do you mean 'undercook?' If it's not bloody and mooing send it back, it's overcooked.

Not sure about all Mexicans, but the ones from the family I married into tend to like well done meat. Including steak.

I've turned my wife into a fan of rare beef over the years. My in laws, they still ruin it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT