ADVERTISEMENT

Ot:Breaking Bad/FBI

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Just watching it for the first time really good show. But they said in the show that El Paso is considered the Super Bowl for the FBI . I know it's just a show

But is this true?? Is working in The EL Paso branch consider the big league?? Is it the best the job to get in the FBI?

Just watching it for the first time really good show. But they said in the show that El Paso is considered the Super Bowl for the FBI . I know it's just a show

But is this true?? Is working in The EL Paso branch consider the big league?? Is it the best the job to get in the FBI?
It wasn't, however, thanks to Fuentes it did.

In "Narco" there is one scene where Fuentes is pitching a tent over the news of NAFTA being ratified and so he pushes to Escobar how he can push his narcotics through the ports, mainly El Paso POE's and especially flying low over the border thru the air because the feds had nothing to combat it back then. The borders in and around El Paso became some of the hottest real estate to smugglers from early 90's.

So yes.

I would think El Paso is the top spot to be for a DEA agent. Its Miami ,San Diego and El Paso.

Medically Reviewed
Trafficking Statistics
Table of Contents
AUTHORED BY Lauren Villa, MPH
REVIEWED BYScot Thomas, MD

In 2016, 6 drug types accounted for nearly all drug trafficking offenses:3

• Methamphetamine: 33.6%
  • Cocaine: 19.8%
  • Marijuana: 17.6%
  • Heroin: 14.4%
  • Crack: 8.1%
  • Oxycodone: 2.8%
  • Other: 3.7%
The top 5 districts for drug trafficking in 2016 were:3

• Western District of Texas.
  • Southern District of Texas.
  • District of Arizona.
  • Southern District of California.
  • District of New Mexico.

I did have a friend who was formerly involved on the shady side of the law who told me El Paso is a "candy store" for transporting of certain stimulants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT