ADVERTISEMENT

OT but UTEP related: EP largest city without a law school

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Hopefully this changes but time is running out this legislative session.

I heard some local leaders and business leaders were pushing hard to bring a law school to EP. It would be great if the TX legislature approved a law school at UTEP. With UTEP getting a pharmacy school, that would be icing on the cake.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Why isnt there another university in El Paso to compete with Utep??? Why no Texas A&M-El Paso???

NMSU is in New Mexico. Talking about El Paso in Texas. San Antonio has like what 6 schools in the city and Texas State isnt far either.
It’s 2021. El Pasoans have a lot of different schools to choose from. Most schools have online classes. Just because there’s only 1 real university, doesn’t mean El Pasoans are being left without post High School choices.

Not everyone should go to a traditional college. It’s not and shouldn’t be for everyone.

Doesnt Salt Lake have like 3 Universities...

Can the Texas Tech medical school start a Basketball program???

What about EPCC ??? Why dont they have a Basketball and Football program??

Reactions: kickballpro
Doesnt Salt Lake have like 3 Universities...

Can the Texas Tech medical school start a Basketball program???

What about EPCC ??? Why dont they have a Basketball and Football program??
Money! Not enough of it.

And the thing about law schools is that they need not be affiliated with any university. So, if they start one in El Paso, they could name it anything they want! For example: Ken Paxton School of Law!
Or for a more local (and infamous) flavor - Lee Chagra School of Law.

I'm sure you guys could come up with others.

lieb

And the thing about law schools is that they need not be affiliated with any university. So, if they start one in El Paso, they could name it anything they want! For example: Ken Paxton School of Law!
Or for a more local (and infamous) flavor - Lee Chagra School of Law.

I'm sure you guys could come up with others.

lieb

Wow, what a blast from the past! Where have been hiding, Lieb?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT