ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bye Week Laugh

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
mEZZsTK.jpg

hahahaha!!!! That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Unfortunately, that looks like a typical El Paso woman. I wish I was lying.

I looked this up on Twitter and am laughing at the people saying people are jealous of this girl. :eek:

hahahaha!!!! That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Unfortunately, that looks like a typical El Paso woman. I wish I was lying.

I looked this up on Twitter and am laughing at the people saying people are jealous of this girl. :eek:
How can any of you here tolerate and defend this piece of miedra?

If blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians and Muslims can cooperate in laughing at this, surely we can as well.

My problem wasn't with the joke inihorn, although it's not in great taste. It's with Mr. self righteous, who is supposed to have me on ignore, yet knows what I posted? Don't use the f word people, but stereotyping El Paso women is ok. He's hypocritical miedra, plain and simple.

My problem wasn't with the joke inihorn, although it's not in great taste. It's with Mr. self righteous, who is supposed to have me on ignore, yet knows what I posted? Don't use the f word people, but stereotyping El Paso women is ok. He's hypocritical miedra, plain and simple.

You're right -- bad taste. Is this better?

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Didn't even look at it unihorn, you missed my point. It wasn't about you anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT