OT: Cincy District. 2nd shooting in 2 weeks

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
A great idea started years ago is now a nightmare for some. DWI deaths, public intoxication, urination near Kern homes, stabbings, fights, some belligerent owners who will not comply with guidelines, and now the 2nd shooting in 2 weeks in the Cincy District. "The Devil's Triangle" (Northeast) doesn't need the competition.

EPPD needs help with this area.

Reactions: unihorn

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
A great idea started years ago is now a nightmare for some. DWI deaths, public intoxication, urination near Kern homes, stabbings, fights, some belligerent owners who will not comply with guidelines, and now the 2nd shooting in 2 weeks in the Cincy District. "The Devil's Triangle" (Northeast) doesn't need the competition.

EPPD needs help with this area.

Yeah, it’s out of control. I’d like to see a police substation opened up right on Cincinnati.

I wouldn’t recommend going to Chino Chido (last night’s shooting location), Ditsy Duck, or College Dropout (all 3 same owners).

Nor Rockin Cigar (last week’s stabbing location).

Last edited:

UTEPMiners8106

MI Hall of Famer
Jul 15, 2013
Yeah, it’s out of control. I’d like to see a police substation opened up right on Cincinnati.

I wouldn’t recommend going to Chino Chido (last night’s shooting location), Ditsy Duck, or College Dropout (all 3 same owners).

Nor Rockin Cigar (last week’s stabbing location).

Why not? I haven’t been to Cincinnati street in years.

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
SilkyAgedArthropods-max-1mb.gif

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Read this article about a Cincy street vendor and a thug who threatened him. The story ends well for the vendor.

However, non organized losers would just jump and take the cash but this thug allegedly gave a direct command. There has to be organized gang activity in the Cincy district?

( Sent from KTSM 9 News )

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
One Cincy bar made this list. When the military tells its troops to stay away, this is not a list you want to be on as a business owner.

Reactions: unihorn

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
One Cincy bar made this list. When the military tells its troops to stay away, this is not a list you want to be on as a business owner.

Rockin' Cigar Bar and Grill

TxRdKiller

All Star
Jul 16, 2001
Rockin' Cigar Bar and Grill

I just saw the owner of the cigar bar in a story about a flower salesman getting harassed in the Cinci district. Seemed like a decent fella. Guess he needs to step up safety in his place.

Latest posts