ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College football is back

This might be a good time for NMSU to join the Big Sky. It provides a stable landing spot for all their sports.

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
NMSU Football "I wish we were playing UTEP" 2020 drinking my tears into a bottle video...

I think one or both of our Louisiana games will be postponed/canceled.

I think one or both of our Louisiana games will be postponed/canceled.

It is also possible that we might be the one's having to cancel our next games after our trips to Louisiana, if we are to get any type of outbreak from those back to back visits.

We always knew that a 12 game schedule would be tough to accomplish. Thankfully, we have done well thus far.

The UTEP game is one cancellation away from getting on one of the espn linear channels.

The UTSA vs SFA game was just moved from espn3 to espn2 due to the late cancellation of the FAU at Georgia Southern game.

Reactions: minerfan_14
The UTEP game is one cancellation away from getting on one of the espn linear channels.

The UTSA vs SFA game was just moved from espn3 to espn2 due to the late cancellation of the FAU at Georgia Southern game.

It’s too late to move the game time. No network wants to show UTEP vs FCS at 9pm EST. Next week’s game has a shot. It’s already on ESPNU. If things “bounce right”, could be on ESPN. I think the SEC is kicking off next week though, so that’s 7 more games on the slate.

Smu doing to UNT what Texas did to us in the 1st quarter.

There’s opportunities to win some conference games. Hopefully we look decent tonight.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Anybody who saw them play Texas State let go of that idea.

With Covid and the delays accompanied with it. I give SMU a pass for the first game. Texas has been mediocre for the past decade. Power in name only. They may be good this year but cant judge anything off that UTEP game. There are people high on A&M we'll see. I will not be suprised if SMU ends the season as the highest ranked team in Texas.

Reactions: axingfools1
With Covid and the delays accompanied with it. I give SMU a pass for the first game. Texas has been mediocre for the past decade. Power in name only. They may be good this year but cant judge anything off that UTEP game. There are people high on A&M we'll see. I will not be suprised if SMU ends the season as the highest ranked team in Texas.

Good point. I do think Buechele is an outstanding passer, however I’d be quite surprised if SMU finishes as the state’s highest ranked team. I don’t even think they’ll win their conference. Not because of lack of offense but the defense gave up nearly 35 points a game last year. They’ll need to improve immensely.

Agree with the 1st part.

Texas was not Mediocre last year. They had a few tough road losses in conference last year. Their QB is pretty damn good and sometimes thats all you need on a power 5 team

I’m not sure who lost 50-0 and to who. But UNT should absolutely not be letting a cross town g5 rival score 65 on them.
Sorry I meant 59-3 (after Texas took their foot off 2nd half). I would much rather play in a fairly competitive game then an absolute dud blowout. And yes I know they are P5.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT