ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College football is back

ODU has no excuse. Nmsu’s independence really hurt them. I wonder if missing football in 2020 will lead to permanent damage.

ODU has no excuse. Nmsu’s independence really hurt them. I wonder if missing football in 2020 will lead to permanent damage.

ODU should be kicked out of CUSA. I don’t think sitting out will help any of them. At this point, I don’t think UConn is serious about having a FBS program.

It’s not in the conference’s best interest but swapping ODU for NMSU is something I could get behind. I doubt any SB teams would want to replace ODU if for whatever reason they were no longer part of cusa.

It’s not in the conference’s best interest but swapping ODU for NMSU is something I could get behind. I doubt any SB teams would want to replace ODU if for whatever reason they were no longer part of cusa.

I wouldn’t swap them with anyone really. Maybe if UConn could be football only and play 4 basketball games a year vs CUSA teams, I might be okay with that. All hypothetical anyway.

I wouldn’t swap them with anyone really. Maybe if UConn could be football only and play 4 basketball games a year vs CUSA teams, I might be okay with that. All hypothetical anyway.

UConn knows how their bread is buttered and it's not in C-USA. It's as a BASKETBALL member in the Big East. They don't give a rat's patootie about football.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Play of the weekend comes from a FCS school Minnesota Gophers do not want to play anymore despite being interstate rivals for years.

Oh geeze, this discussion happens every year. :rolleyes:

2step, unless you’re just saying this discussion in general comes up every year , you’re outta your mind. Nobody has thought SMU was Texas’ best since before they received the death penalty.

Two weeks ago I told minerforlife he was outta his mind for making such a suggestion. After watching SMU a couple times, and seeing how poorly some of Texas’ perennials are a bit down this year, he may be on to something.

Reactions: minerfan_14
ULM loses a heartbreaker to Georgia Southern 35-30 and came within inches of pulling the upset. ULM piled up more yardage than Ga So too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT