ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College football is back

USM home game is looking like a toss up now. Unless we look like complete crap on Saturday.

Reactions: utep-piggy
South Alabama’s WR’s look both good and big. I looked them up and currently their top 5 leading wide receivers, who have caught a pass for them tonight, are: 6’3”, 6’2”, 6’1”, 6’4”, and 6’4”.

USM looked like they were not ready to play. Missed tackles and their defensive backs were totally manhandled. USM has some physical receivers, but a lot of those pass were up for grabs.

MTSU just put up a UTEP type of clock management performance at the end to the first half. They had first and goal from the 2 yard line with less than a minute left, so on first down they had a bad snap for about a 10 yard loss, they then scrambled to get line up as the clock was running and they snapped it and threw a completion about 5 yards short of the goal line And the WR was tackled in bounds as the clock ran out. The clock ran out after that 2nd down play and MTSU went into half time with-out scoring.....and with TWO TIME OUTS not used!

CUSA strong is much better than no football or some gimmick spring ball.

I’ve heard he was canceled for a remark he made not for his on field performance.

Hadn't heard that. In this environment hes a dumbass if he made a remark. I remember when they fired Jeff Bower who had 13 winning seasons in a row because they thought the program had stagnated.

CUSA continued its usual performance on Thursday, UAB lost to Miami. Charlotte is currently losing to App St

ULM losing to Army 14-0 in the 2nd

Arkansas St. from the Sunbelt Conference is tied with Kansas St. at 21 in the 3rd quarter.

I’m a huge Iowa State fan, but f*#k if they don’t ALWAYS find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. Damn!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT