ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Corona virus Questions

To me, it felt like they were trying to reach my brain through my nostrils.
If I go to the game tomorrow I’m thinking of getting tested a few days afterwards. I’m kind of scared of going to the game and to be tested. Normally I wouldn’t but my friends are telling me not to go to the game.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
If I go to the game tomorrow I’m thinking of getting tested a few days afterwards. I’m kind of scared of going to the game and to be tested. Normally I wouldn’t but my friends are telling me not to go to the game.
Do you have mitigating concerns? Age, pre-conditions(morbidity)? Either way I would get tested.

No need to get tested unless you have symptoms my man

They also test by scraping the back of your throat with a swab. One of the newer methods is by saliva.

I am not sure which one they initially they gave the NFL players, but they said it showed a tremendous amount of false positives. Over 70.

The finger prick test supposedly gives you a result within 10 minutes.

Got tested twice. Apparently for no reason. We were told we had to get tested to coach and teach but none of that has started. Anyway, they find this spot in your nose that hurts and they press on that. I curled my toes and shoved my feet into the floorboard. Your eyes will probably water. Its very uncomfortable. It last about 6-10 seconds per nostril.

Who has been tested? How does it feel?

Been tested weekly for the last month or so. First was the throat test, but nasal swab 4 times since. Ever drank water on bed and accidentally spilled it up your nose? It's like that. Not quite "drowning" but tickles in an uncomfortable way.

you will drive to EP to attend a game, which has lots of people crossing from Mexico daily, but you’re worried about attending a game in Austin? That makes no sense.

For the sixth day in a row, El Paso County reported a triple-digit increase in new cases. Health officials announced 162new cases and 31 "delayed" positive results. These are results that the state is just now reporting to the local health department. Source: KVIA.com

For the sixth day in a row, El Paso County reported a triple-digit increase in new cases. Health officials announced 162new cases and 31 "delayed" positive results. These are results that the state is just now reporting to the local health department. Source: KVIA.com

256 new cases reported this morning for El Paso. Scientists saying national fall surge well under way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT