ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Corona virus Questions

22,137,330 Vaccines have been distributed
6,688,231 Vaccines Administered.

Roughly 30% of vaccines have been used. 70% of vaccines still in Freezers. Another 22-25 Million Vaccines being withheld for 2nd doses.

Friday night I went to a small BBQ with three other close friends. We all shared a couple of cigarillos. On Saturday one of my friends woke up with fever. The other three of us didn't develop any symptoms. The guy that had a fever tested positive today. I'm just in amazement of how this virus picks and chooses who gets sick and how it affects them. Not that I'm out of the danger zone yet but it hasn't affected me the same way as him.

Reactions: kickballpro
Friday night I went to a small BBQ with three other close friends. We all shared a couple of cigarillos. On Saturday one of my friends woke up with fever. The other three of us didn't develop any symptoms. The guy that had a fever tested positive today. I'm just in amazement of how this virus picks and chooses who gets sick and how it affects them. Not that I'm out of the danger zone yet but it hasn't affected me the same way as him.
Have you gotten tested yet or contact tracing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT