ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Corona virus Questions

What do y'all think of this?
Sounds like fear mongering. Agenda driven? Comes from the farrrr right.

With that said, we have NO idea what possible repercussions may develop from taking a dose or two of the vaccine. This coming from someone who is fully vaccinated.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Hope not.

Last edited:
Sounds like fear mongering. Agenda driven. Comes from the farrrr right.

With that said, we have NO idea what possible repercussions may develop from taking a dose or two of the vaccine. This coming from someone who is fully vaccinated.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Hope not.
I wish I knew what the agenda is, other than being an a-hole. Then again, maybe the anti-vaxxers will be laughing at when we're magnetized transgendered pod people slaving away in Bill Gates's underground salt mines five years from now.

I wish I knew what the agenda is, other than being an a-hole. Then again, maybe the anti-vaxxers will be laughing at when we're magnetized transgendered pod people slaving away in Bill Gates's underground salt mines five years from now.
Baby momma is an anti vaxxer. Have no idea where she finds this shit. Wanted to get some information from you guys before responding to her about it.

I actually meant to have a question mark after “Agenda driven”. (Went back and changed it)

Just my experience that what comes from the farrr right or farrr left, usually seems to have with it, an agenda.

El Paso don't let up. That Delta variant is ripping thru those who are not vaccinated and come fall experts are saying surges are expected from it. A county in Colorado has over ninety percent capacity from this variant from patients who did not get vaccinated. Many, many El Pasoans travel to and thru Colorado and this variant transmits very, very easily.

Two weeks ago there was .66% rolling 7 day and now 1.99% (but 0 deaths reported) in El Paso. Summer travel will bring the Delta variant to El Paso and by end of summer may ruin and force institutions (like UTEP sports) to reactivate limited capacity. We don't want that!!! Please get vaxxed.

Walgreens will pay you to get Covid vaccination.

Stop the excuses anti-vaxxers. 14 Covid deaths in El Paso this past week.

Delta variant is ripping thru the U.S.. The vaccines work against it.

Not gonna worry about the unvaccinated. Supply is plentiful.

Done wearing those stupid masks.

El Paso actually doing better than most cities in America.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Up to 5.27?

That Delta variant is wreaking havoc and just because of plain stubborn attitudes. Some counties in the U.S. have over ninety percent capacity in hospitals because many refuse to get the shot. Un-freaking-believable.

Up to 5.27?

That Delta variant is wreaking havoc and just because of plain stubborn attitudes. Some counties in the U.S. have over ninety percent capacity in hospitals because many refuse to get the shot. Un-freaking-believable.
Well, once they are dying on the ventilator they will understand. Well, probably not even then.

• Angry
Reactions: develman
Baby momma is an anti vaxxer. Have no idea where she finds this shit. Wanted to get some information from you guys before responding to her about it.
the article they link to as the new "study" says nothing about viral shedding. they just linked to a random article that most peoole qouldnr be able to understand

Numbers are going up and fall surge is coming. Doesn't have to happen but here we are.

Good news is shots in arm were trending upwards across the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT