ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Corona virus Questions

Thank you to all the dumbasses who will not get vaccinated for political reasons. I'm talking about those who damn well know the science and know it's free and readily available and know your not at health (auto-immune) risk but just purely anti government BS reasons.

You are going out in public and intentionally spreading an extremely contagious deadly disease that will now probably mutate and render the vaccines ineffective, all just because you a sick sadist, pure and simple.

Thank you to all the dumbasses who will not get vaccinated for political reasons. I'm talking about those who damn well know the science and know it's free and readily available and know your not at health (auto-immune) risk but just purely anti government BS reasons.

You are going out in public and intentionally spreading an extremely contagious deadly disease that will now probably mutate and render the vaccines ineffective, all just because you a sick sadist, pure and simple.
Unfortunately we live in a world where everyone is an expert on everything, yet they know nothing and that goes for both sides of the aisle. There are so many people that see the CDC’s change in guidance as hypocrisy as opposed to a response to an evolving situation.

Unfortunately we live in a world where everyone is an expert on everything, yet they know nothing and that goes for both sides of the aisle. There are so many people that see the CDC’s change in guidance as hypocrisy as opposed to a response to an evolving situation.
CDC had to make new recommendations because unvaxxed Uncle Charlie wants to go to the bike rally in [put your southern town here] and says f the government and sneezed all over the restaurant.

8106, not even the righty GOP Alabama gov is using that excuse.

Do you who has to be really pissed off right now? Smallpox and polio. "If we could have just held out for 50 more years..."

vsl7m.jpg

and you're using twitter to debunk... Come on now

I'm fully vaccinated so IDGAF if someone gets their vaccine or not. Some of y'all doing it for political reasons and that is your choice. I think it is a stupid choice but the world needs less stupid people, so go at it. Since February 99.5% of covid deaths are non-vaccinated and 0.5% were vaccinated, let that sink in

What is it with you liberals that you can’t have a civil discussion you get triggered,and start name calling,or insulting people you disagree with.You want people to take an unapproved experimental jab that has killed over 11,000 people and injured over 400,000.Name any other product on the market they wouldn’t have pulled after 50 deaths.You go ahead and trust this corrupt government,media and Big Pharma because they don’t care about you, or me they care about power,money and control.

I'm republican, I'm just not a trumper. When 99.5% of the people dying are not vaccinated, that tells you something. El Paso is doing good with the vaccines so I ain't worried. The vaccine didn't cause the covid, those would have happened regardless, but the vaccine has obviously decreased the number of deaths, but you do you, like I said, IDGAF

What is it with you liberals that you can’t have a civil discussion you get triggered,and start name calling,or insulting people you disagree with.You want people to take an unapproved experimental jab that has killed over 11,000 people and injured over 400,000.Name any other product on the market they wouldn’t have pulled after 50 deaths.You go ahead and trust this corrupt government,media and Big Pharma because they don’t care about you, or me they care about power,money and control.
Easy. Opioids, Benzos, Ambien and all it’s cousins.

and where in the hell did you get the 11,000 number? Texas has only had 43 vaccinated deaths. Did the rest of the states have 10,957?

Last edited:

Hold onto your panties there, newbie. Someone says something you disagree with and you immediately call out "you liberals." I didn't see any "liberal" on here getting triggered; only you.

Have a nice day.

Hold onto your panties there, newbie. Someone says something you disagree with and you immediately call out "you liberals." I didn't see any "liberal" on here getting triggered; only you.

Have a nice day.
You have a nice day too.

Mask up because the Delta variant is more contagious then previously thought. However, it can be contained if more get vaxxed and mask up because England did it. The EU has now passed the USA in vaccinations after a very rough start getting them to take it.

There's a lot of "I wish I listened....I didn't think it was that big of a deal" coming from local ER hospitals all over the place.

Reactions: develman
"A 39-year-old father of five from Las Vegas has died from complications of COVID-19 after sending a text to his fiancee from the hospital saying, "I should have gotten the damn vaccine."

I talked to my brother and he says the hospitals just barely got whatever it is they use to test for delta variant, so there has to be a lot more

edit: actually he says it's the lab that just got whatever it is they need to test for it

Last edited:
Never heard of cna, but the only number we know to be true and is reported by ALL news organizations is 50% have been fully vaccinated and 50% haven't, yet 99.5% of deaths since February have been unvaccinated . I'm a math guy so I know what I would pick, but you pick your poison

Never heard of cna, but the only number we know to be true and is reported by ALL news organizations is 50% have been fully vaccinated and 50% haven't, yet 99.5% of deaths since February have been unvaccinated . I'm a math guy so I know what I would pick, but you pick your poison
Agree 100%. I guess people are still confused about the difference between being a vaccinated carrier and being an unvaccinated casualty.

I went to the mall today and it was jam packed. I would go out on a limb and say things would have to get very bad for there to be another lock down. It seems like people are comfortable with the risks of coexisting with this virus and to change course and order everything closed would piss a lot of people off.

I went to the mall today and it was jam packed. I would go out on a limb and say things would have to get very bad for there to be another lock down. It seems like people are comfortable with the risks of coexisting with this virus and to change course and order everything closed would piss a lot of people off.
If Biden closes the economy, that would end the Democrats for the next election.

Reactions: kickballpro
If Biden closes the economy, that would end the Democrats for the next election.
It would, but if we keep pushing this anti-vax s***, we gonna get killed. People are tired of the "throwing the dirt under the rug" crap. I know a lot of you love trump, but even he got fully vaccinated. Time to let go and move on

It would, but if we keep pushing this anti-vax s***, we gonna get killed. People are tired of the "throwing the dirt under the rug" crap. I know a lot of you love trump, but even he got fully vaccinated. Time to let go and move on
But is it just a Trump thing or it also a mistrust of the government/pharmaceuticals thing? I know people on both side of the side who either don’t trust the government or they don’t trust a vaccine that they feel was “rushed” into production. There is just so much misinformation floating around that it’s going to be next to impossible for our country to reach a consensus regarding vaccination.

But is it just a Trump thing or it also a mistrust of the government/pharmaceuticals thing? I know people on both side of the side who either don’t trust the government or they don’t trust a vaccine that they feel was “rushed” into production. There is just so much misinformation floating around that it’s going to be next to impossible for our country to reach a consensus regarding vaccination.
There are gonna be antivaccers no matter what, but how high do you think the percentage of fully vaccinated people would be had trump won? My guess is around 80%. People are willing to risk their life for a political statement

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT