ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

JTTh.gif

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Zeke put an unnecessary bullseye on his back when he didn't have to. During his holdout sports commentators were excusing his hold out because he was the top rusher last year and their byline was "Get you money and memories while you're on top of your game...... He's working out in Mexico and in good shape". He wanted top tier pay and Jones blinked.

To the rest of Cowboy defensive opponents: "Challenge accepted".

Garrett sucks.
Same thing happened to Sanders. He asked management for a better O line. They didn't fulfill his request. He retired.

Zeke has one of the best lines in the NFL, good QB, good WR to relieve pressure. The coaches are so so. Dallas coming in at 5-3. Vikings shut down run game.

Your response:

"Garrett sucks"

More like "Swing and a miss".

Don't bring unnecessary attention on yourself (Zeke).

Yes but the Boys fell behind again and keep getting gashed on defense. Looks like another near miss or 1 playoff game and out for the Cowboys. Garrett has to go as most of the big players are right in their prime. Jerry can't afford to waste anymore time.

Yes! It’s time. I dislike him as head coach more and more every week. And I’ve been officially off his bandwagon for years now. Enough already!

Yes but the Boys fell behind again and keep getting gashed on defense. Looks like another near miss or 1 playoff game and out for the Cowboys. Garrett has to go as most of the big players are right in their prime. Jerry can't afford to waste anymore time.
Yes! It’s time. I dislike him as head coach more and more every week. And I’ve been officially off his bandwagon for years now. Enough already!
I choose to be happy instead of unhappy after a win. Life is better that way. The other way turns you into Sports Talk Carlos.

Reactions: axingfools1
I choose to be happy instead of unhappy after a win. Life is better that way. The other way turns you into Sports Talk Carlos.

I’m happy about the win. I have hope that the Boys somehow win the Super Bowl but reality tells me they most likely won’t. What bothers me is that we have the resources and talent to. Your happiness, and mine, will probably be short lived. As axing said, maybe a first round win if we’re lucky. With all the talent we have, we are just scraping by mediocre and not-so mediocre teams. Why? Coaching is a big reason for that. But I ain’t tryin’ to rain on your parade. Be ye happy, Feral.

Reactions: axingfools1
I grew up with my Dad yelling at the Cowboys on TV (through the good and bad). I guess its ingrained in me, but I'd much rather complain after a win! You are right though.

I grew up with my Dad yelling at the Cowboys on TV (through the good and bad). I guess its ingrained in me, but I'd much rather complain after a win! You are right though.
My childhood friends had a dad who was a big Redskins fan and he would constantly yell. He was so loud you could easily hear him across the street with all their doors closed.

On one hand, I don't think the Cowboys can score a touchdown on the Patriots, but on the other hand, the Cowboys are due to win one of these kinds of games. They keep losing these by the slimmest of margins; they're due to luck into a win.

I'm happy that the Cowboys have the ball on the road against the Patriots with a chance to win with a touchdown.

That tripping call was home cooked horse shit, but Garrett is still a moron.

What's wrong with letting them play it out? Jesus. If there's something blatant, fine, but why do the refs always have to assert themselves on a game-deciding drive? And why does it seem to happen two to one against the Cowboys?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT