ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

It would be ironic if we lose on a missed fg. Poor kicker. Talk about highs and lows

I think the Falcons assumed the ball wasn't going to go 10 yards (it didn't look like it was), so they just watched it (why risk touching the ball if it doesn't go 10 yards?), but then it went 10 yards and the Cowboys hopped on it.

1 in 1000 play, I think.

Reactions: JCorona
Any of you bash UTEP FB players better think twice. NFL Atlanta Return Team players who get bare minimum of $250,000 +/- just literally watched the ball roll by them.

Reactions: kickballpro
The carnage in the NFL this year has been crazy. Nick Bosa, Saquan Barkley, Christian McCaffrey, Soloman Thomas, Jimmy Garapolo, Raheem Mostert, and lots more.

This makes no sense. Anyone can bash incompetence when they see it.
I was being sarcastic.

Second, you just implied that a, some or all Miner players are incompetent with your response. Would you care to share whom?

Dear Atlanta, this is how you do it against Dallas. You don't watch the ball roll.

6LMX.gif

Why is El Paso a Cowboys town but doesn't support Texas Teams in any other pro sport? Basically a Laker/Dodger town.

Why is El Paso a Cowboys town but doesn't support Texas Teams in any other pro sport? Basically a Laker/Dodger town.
I don't know but that's why I hate the Cowboys, Lakers, Dodgers, and Notre Dame.
Go Football Team, Celtics, Yankees, and ...................................UTEP.

Reactions: kickballpro
I grew up a Texas sports fan. Cowboys and Spurs have always been my favorite NFL/NBA team. I don't really like baseball but I've watched and rooted for the Rangers/Astros when they made the world series. Austin FC is my favorite MLS team. Of course UTEP for college football/basketball.

My dad grew up in Cincinnati, but was stationed in Texas for years. We were Cowboys fan since I can ever remember. Cowboys and Cincinnati Reds.

Late 80s and early 90s we had it rolling with the Miners, Reds and Cowboys. Not much since except for some scattered good years here and there.

Reactions: JCorona
I don't know but that's why I hate the Cowboys, Lakers, Dodgers, and Notre Dame.
Go Football Team, Celtics, Yankees, and ...................................UTEP.
So the reason you hate certain teams is that folks in El Paso tend to like them?

Yes, since a little boy I didn't like to be a follower. I don't follow the Yankees anymore as a boy I did, I stopped following the Celtics after Larry Bird retired, I just followed Golden State and the Heat because of Tim Hardaway. So I'm not a big MLB fan. I do follow the NBA playoffs but I really don't root for a particular team. Washington Football Team and UTEP football and basketball teams are the ones I root for. The hate for the Cowboys comes from living and being around obnoxious fans since I was a kid, that's why I became a "Redskin" fan everyone seemed to hate them(in my circle and family).

Last edited:
Has there ever been a division as bad as the NFC East is now? Other than the Cowboys, every team in this division would finish dead last in any other the division. They may be the 3 worst teams.

Has there ever been a division as bad as the NFC East is now? Other than the Cowboys, every team in this division would finish dead last in any other the division. They may be the 3 worst teams.
I'm not entirely sure the Cowboys wouldn't either.

Yes, since a little boy I didn't like to be a follower. I don't follow the Yankees anymore as a boy I did, I stopped following the Celtics after Larry Bird retired, I just followed Golden State and the Heat because of Tim Hardaway. So I'm not a big MLB fan. I do follow the NBA playoffs but I really don't root for a particular team. Washington Football Team and UTEP football and basketball teams are the ones I root for. The hate for the Cowboys comes from living and being around obnoxious fans since I was a kid, that's why I became a "Redskin" fan everyone seemed to hate them(in my circle and family).
I cheered on the Cowboys before I even knew what a follower was. My father is a Cowboys fan, and I just naturally liked cheering for the team with the cool star on their helmets as long as I can remember. I suffered through a bunch of bad Cowboys teams in the '80s before I ever experienced the success of the '90s, so I'm not a bandwagon fan.

The NFC East last season might be worse. Garrett deserved to be fired when he couldn't win the thing despite all the chances the other teams gave him.

Every year a player makes that same bonehead mistake. I guess you have to do it once to learn never do it again,

Hopefully the Cowboys arent using up all their breaks. That catch by Gallup off the blown interception was another one.

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT