ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

The Cowboys weren't lying when they said they would shore up the defense. First 4 picks all defensive players. I think they wanted the Safety out of TCU, but the Raiders traded up. They got beaten out of both corners in the first round and the safety in the second. Otherwise, I would say they did decently.

I agree that we still need O line help. I don't know which is more pressing? Let's pray we have less injuries this year to the O line because if it is the same as last year, it will be tough. One thing though, Dak is very mobile, and he can extend plays, so he is the best kind of QB for a line that is beaten up.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
No character issues with Parsons and the hazing stuff?
The guy they are questioning is the OT Josh Ball that they drafted in the 4th round. He was suspended from Florida State and finished at Marshall. It was a few years ago, but I hope we do not have another Hardy on our hands.
Our second round pick was suspended from LSU and he transferred to Kentucky. Hey all we needed was a guy with issues in the third round and we could have made it one in all 4 rounds.

Other than the last drive, Dallas is keeping the ball away from the teeth of Bucs D which is their D line. You're not going to see any Zeke runs tonight, just edge and bait the Tampa linebackers.

Down side. Tampa is a 2nd half team and Dallas can't stop A. Brown.

Cowboys looked a lot better than I expected. But Tampa Bay played horrible. Fumbles, interceptions ( Boys should have had a least one more) secondary didn’t cover anybody. TB was lucky to win.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Penalties, drops, missed kicks and the greatest QB ever doomed Dallas. The positive is they showed they can hang with an elite team which means they can absolutely win the division.

Dallas what I saw from a Bucs fan: Passing efficiency. Game plan to avoid Tampa d line. Zeke picking block after block on blitzes. Zak delivering good throws on the edges and dinks( less than 10 yards). Zak arm was efficient and on target.

Dallas will contend for division.

I have to admit that Dallas strategy almost pulled off a major upset. That Tampa D line had their ears pinned back ready to unload on Zeke but the altar boy from Boise OC Kellen Moore kept the ball away from them and played the edges, literally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT