ADVERTISEMENT

OT Donald Trump Jr. offers to walk woman down wedding aisle after liberal parents' snub

Autograph Boy

MI Hall of Famer
Nov 10, 2019
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/6/donald-trump-jr-offers-to-walk-woman-down-wedding-/

"My parents hate my fiance because he’s a conservative and they’re liberal,” the woman says in a video seen more than 800,000 times on Twitter. “They refuse to go to our wedding, and they gave me an ultimatum of choosing between him or them. So, I chose myself and I chose what would make me happiest in the long run. And my mother told me I was incapable of being loved or being in a relationship because I was assaulted when I was 17. So, I chose my fiance, and I will be walking myself down the aisle in December. So, if anyone has a dad that would like to walk me down the aisle, let me know.”

Imagine having a parent who acts like this? Aren't liberals supposed to be tolerant? Who thinks like this? Just because their future son-in-law has different political views they choose not to attend their daughter's wedding. How sad!

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/6/donald-trump-jr-offers-to-walk-woman-down-wedding-/

"My parents hate my fiance because he’s a conservative and they’re liberal,” the woman says in a video seen more than 800,000 times on Twitter. “They refuse to go to our wedding, and they gave me an ultimatum of choosing between him or them. So, I chose myself and I chose what would make me happiest in the long run. And my mother told me I was incapable of being loved or being in a relationship because I was assaulted when I was 17. So, I chose my fiance, and I will be walking myself down the aisle in December. So, if anyone has a dad that would like to walk me down the aisle, let me know.”

Imagine having a parent who acts like this? Aren't liberals supposed to be tolerant? Who thinks like this? Just because their future son-in-law has different political views they choose not to attend their daughter's wedding. How sad!

Stop posting political trash.

That’s kind of shitty by the parents. I want to hear them give their side of the story, I’m sure they’re gonna give them the business.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Washington Times? Really? This where you go for your click bait crap? Tell us, are you a "Moonie" too? The Washed out Times was founded Sun Myun Moon of the Unification Church, so I figure you're a moonie; or is it you don't believe science and science related info, like climate change or the world is 6000 years old? (which Moon and this rag of a paper espouse). Anyway this article has no legs as only three disreputable psuedo journalistic channels seem to be running with this "story", unlike the many lies and legs the tolerant conservatives roll out everyday.

Here's a suggestion: watch "After Truth" on Netflix HBO Documentaries. It might enlighten you as to the lies you are being told by the holier than thou conservatives. Watch it with an open mind and without your tinfoil hats (it'll reduce the interference).

Autograph, I will agree with UTEP 79 that your choice in media is perhaps unhealthy.

I know bias in media is a slippery slope, but there are degrees. Washington Times, Ben Shapiro. I mean that's like so far right, you'd be better off with Fox News and that's a rare statement to make.

By the way, that story is anectodal. That's one set of crazy loons. You can't paint everyone like that.

Here's a similar story about parents who disowned their gay daughter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...ete-disowned-family-surpasses-100-000-n938686

Trump Jr. is a jackass, and all this Trump crap from our resident troll is just part of his stir up shit persona.

Washington Times? Really? This where you go for your click bait crap? Tell us, are you a "Moonie" too? The Washed out Times was founded Sun Myun Moon of the Unification Church, so I figure you're a moonie; or is it you don't believe science and science related info, like climate change or the world is 6000 years old? (which Moon and this rag of a paper espouse). Anyway this article has no legs as only three disreputable psuedo journalistic channels seem to be running with this "story", unlike the many lies and legs the tolerant conservatives roll out everyday.

Here's a suggestion: watch "After Truth" on Netflix HBO Documentaries. It might enlighten you as to the lies you are being told by the holier than thou conservatives. Watch it with an open mind and without your tinfoil hats (it'll reduce the interference).
I will be happy to watch and give you my opinion. And I will be fair and respectful without "colorful" commentary. Tinfoil hats indeed.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Autograph, I will agree with UTEP 79 that your choice in media is perhaps unhealthy.

I know bias in media is a slippery slope, but there are degrees. Washington Times, Ben Shapiro. I mean that's like so far right, you'd be better off with Fox News and that's a rare statement to make.

By the way, that story is anectodal. That's one set of crazy loons. You can't paint everyone like that.

Here's a similar story about parents who disowned their gay daughter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...ete-disowned-family-surpasses-100-000-n938686

You're agreeing with a person that said he would be happy if conservatives didn't exist. Got it.

How is reading news from all different sources unhealthy? Please explain.

Did I say all liberals are like this? No I didn't.

Where in that article you posted above state anywhere whether the parents are liberal or conservative?

Just as bad as conservative parents who disown their gay kids..........so STFU with the whole "Arent liberals supposed to be tolerant crap"

Reactions: develman
Just as bad as conservative parents who disown their gay kids..........so STFU with the whole "Arent liberals supposed to be tolerant crap"

You're welcome to post those articles where conservative parents have disowned their gay children.

I'm a troll because I post pro-Trump items and the people that post anti-Trump items are not trolls. LOL

Fits the mold. People who disagree with you are immature. People who agree with you but joke about ejaculating on a keyboard are mature. It’s about what fits your narrative and is convenient.

Fits the mold. People who disagree with you are immature. People who agree with you but joke about ejaculating on a keyboard are mature. It’s about what fits your narrative and is convenient.

Nope, there are about three posters on here who fit that mold. I have disagreed with liberals on here with no issues.

Most liberals are hypocrites, claim to accept everyone. Except anybody who doesn’t agree with them.

Yep, and this message boards portrays that.

Look at all the conservative comments and then look at all the liberal comments.

You will be able to distinguish who posted what because only the liberals posting foul language, homophobic comments, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT