ADVERTISEMENT

OT: El Paso Mass Shooting

Been scouring the net for info. Have yet to hear anything about the shooter(s). Any source on where it was said that it was gang related terrorism or that the shooter looked to be military trained?

Alledged shooter being held by authorities is from Dallas, TX.
Name: Patrick Crusius
His social media pages will be quite revealing.
Weapon used AK47 type.
News confirms 18 fatalities.

Last edited:
Alledged shooter being held by authorities is from Dallas, TX.
Name: Patrick Crusius
His social media pages will be quite revealing.
Weapon used AK47 type.
News confirms 18 fatalities.

What do you mean quite revealing? Is that what they said or you?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEW: El Paso Walmart shooter identified as Patrick Crusius of Dallas. Just turned 21 years old this week. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/massshooting?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#massshooting</a> <a href="https://t.co/mMYQkbR5LK">pic.twitter.com/mMYQkbR5LK</a></p>&mdash; Giovanni Cavalcant (@giovannicavett) <a href="">August 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DBMiner: I'm saying. It's been a trend in these incidents. We, as a nation, as a whole, have a major problem. And the fix is something that seems to be beyond our reach. But I'll say this: thoughts and prayers just ain't doing it.

Reactions: redrob and develman
What the **** is the Lt. Governor talking about? How does a protest(1st amendment right) by anti-fascists have to do with a ****ing right-wing nut terrorist killing innocent people?

Last edited:
Reactions: FarWestTexas
The sad part is there is a definite trend with these shooters but people want to keep their heads in the sand and make excuses. When the hell will you see these type of guns need to be off the street. When will yall see that the majority of these shooters are from white supremacist groups or people. But the excuse will be he was mentally I'll and the the real reason that he is a hateful and racist individual.

When will yall see that the majority of these shooters are from white supremacist groups or people.
Do not agree. At all. Yes, this one was, but I can point you to just as many left-wing shooters (like that left-wing nut who tried to murder all the Republican representatives at that baseball game).

What I can say is that the majority of these shooters have mental issues.

The sad part is there is a definite trend with these shooters but people want to keep their heads in the sand and make excuses. When the hell will you see these type of guns need to be off the street. When will yall see that the majority of these shooters are from white supremacist groups or people. But the excuse will be he was mentally I'll and the the real reason that he is a hateful and racist individual.
Well there are 66 million Trump voters and 65.999 million are for the most part good people, but there is an element, a small element, but one that definitely exists and they enable it because it makes the rest of them look bad.

However, in denying there's a problem or denying that the problem is slightly partisan. Trump supporters, Republican voters, provide safe haven to the worst people.

Because we only have two parties, both parties are big tents. There are many Democrats I'm ashamed of. Sadly speaking, Republicans are not ashamed enough of that element of their party.

Reactions: kickballpro
What the **** is the Lt. Governor talking about? How does a protest(1st amendment right) by anti-fascists have to do with a ****ing right-wing nut terrorist killing innocent people?
He was a nut that (if you read his manifesto) was right and left. Anyway, we’ll leave the ANTIFA peace group that uses quick drying cement in milkshake containers in Portland (see Andy Ngo) for another time.

Asians are bad drivers and blacks love crack. People from India smell bad too huh?
I was being sarcastic. The right-wing line is always the guy was nuts or blame video games when he's a white guy. Because we white guys are the"good guys" if we do something horrible it must be mental. But what this guy did today is terrorism from a radicalized right-wing white supremacist/separatist. If you think this is the only guy that thinks this way you haven't been paying attention. It's just as bad as a radical Muslim killing the "Infidels".

Doesnt walmart have armed guards?

Also walmart has a lot of weapons you can use on the guy. Walmart sells guns. Its hard to say what i would do in the situation but i think if i had the chance i would try and stop the shooter. They said 3,000 people were in the Walmart. 3000 vs 1 person. Why not bull rush him or something??

What really pisses me off is that there is video being shown of people calling for help and all a person does is pull out their cell phone and record it. WTF is that crap.

That’s the world we live in. Imagine if camera phones and social media existed on 9/11 that would have been beyond horrific.

Its unfortunate that our country is so divisive right now and all that will happen is both parties will take their talking points, blame the other as opposed to meeting in the middle with any sort of solution to the problem.

And now...https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/04/us/dayton-ohio-active-shooter/index.html

When we as people realize we can't solve our problems by having "discussions" and understand we need GOD in our lives is when things will get better. Understand evil will always be around and as a society, as we continue to turn from GOD to please ourselves it will only get worse.

Democrats...Republicans...pink...aqua....up..down...whatever you classify yourself as the answer is the same. JESUS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT