ADVERTISEMENT

OT Favorite TV Shows

Autograph Boy

MI Hall of Famer
Nov 10, 2019
I'm curious to see what other shows people watch.

My Top 5 are:
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Castle
King of Queens
Schitt's Creek

Alone
Amazing Race
Jeopardy
Big Bang Theory
Skull Island? ( old stone cold Steve Austin show)

The First 48
Westworld
Mr Inbetween
Strike Back-concluded with 8th season
Fauda-netflix

Others: Hell's Kitchen, Dateline, Donovan (also concluded), Warrior, Chopped.

If you are talking about best of all time, The Wire goes in there, as does the Shield.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Seinfeld
Cheers
That 70s Show
House
Big Bang Theory (first 3-4 seasons)
Stranger Things
Kevin Belton New Orleans's Cooking
Chopped
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Reactions: Autograph Boy
I noticed two people mentioned The Wire. I have heard rave reviews about that show. Going to have to put that show on my list!

You notice that most like the cooking shows including myself. Can you imagine if men were asked years ago if they watched any cooking shows and they would have laughed.

I like cooking shows for a few reasons: it's a hobby of mine and is one of the few arenas that hasn't been fully infiltrated by politics. I can still get through Chopped and Triple-D/G without much fanfare. Cooking has replaced sports for me; plus helps me increase the family cookbook ;)

No current shows that I love, the only current shows I look forward to is The Walking Dead, Ozark, and Lucifer. So I'll list My Favs.
1. The Wire
2. The X-Files
3. Breaking Bad
4. Californication
5. Six Feet Under
6. Weeds
7. Sopranos
8. M*A*S*H* (seasons 1,2,and 3)
9. Larry Sanders Show
10. Miami Vice
11. Cheers

Another show I forgot about was 24. Law and Order is always entertaining. Anyone remember Hill Street Blues? Another underrated show from the past. I watched it much later. Oz was another groundbreaking show.

Another show I forgot about was 24. Law and Order is always entertaining. Anyone remember Hill Street Blues? Another underrated show from the past. I watched it much later. Oz was another groundbreaking show.

24 is another show I want to watch. Kiefer Sutherlund is in a band and I met him last year in Phoenix. He seemed like a nice guy.

A few really good ones that may be off the radar:
Banshee- Think it went 4 or 5 seasons on Cinemax
Boardwalk Empire
Spartacus-The Starz series
Dexter
Battlestar Galactica-Remake on SyFy network
Narcos-Netflix
Firefly-Only 1 season, and they made a movie later. Huge cult hit. Movie was called Serenity
True Detective-3 seasons on HBO

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT