ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FC Juarez Bravos

FC Juarez has played the last 2 games against Toluca and San Luis really well. Unfortunately haven't been able to finish alot of their chances.

Reactions: Minerinciter
Lost the game in a 4 minute span. They had an opportunity to salvage a point at death but Memo came through for America.

What is frustrating about Juarez this season is that they don't suck like last season but their record is still terrible like last season.

Reactions: Minerinciter
What is frustrating about Juarez this season is that they don't suck like last season but their record is still terrible like last season.
The talent is there and there's still half a season to gel and make a run.

Last year they were terrible. Had 11 points after a full season. Halfway through this season they're already at 7 points in sitting in playoff contention.

Why don't they just ban guns in Mexico?
Maybe Australia would be a better comparison for the U.S. (although a government buy back would never work here)? Anybody that owns guns in Mexico is a criminal/corrupt or taking a HUGE risk of going to prison.

Maybe Australia would be a better comparison for the U.S. (although a government buy back would never work here)? Anybody that owns guns in Mexico is a criminal/corrupt or taking a HUGE risk of going to prison.
Only if your not a criminal!

Australia has a completely different Government, is an island, no border countries, and has a total population of 25 million people. Why is this a good comparison?

Australia has a completely different Government, is an island, no border countries, and has a total population of 25 million people. Why is this a good comparison?
Well I assumed you were being sarcastic when you asked "why don't they just ban guns in Mexico?" because you are pro 2nd amendment (as am I for the most part).

Mexico is a 2nd world more corrupt country with a different issue (cartel killings). As you know, guns and ammunition are illegal so people that have them are usually criminals.

Australia is much more like the U.S. in regards to the gun concerns being mass shootings, suicide, etc...Australia did a government buy back of weapons which in turn apparently reduced mass shooting and suicide. I dont think that will work in U.S., but Australia is a much better comparison to the U.S. than Mexico.

If you were not being sarcastic, the guns are illegal in Mexico..

Well I assumed you were being sarcastic when you asked "why don't they just ban guns in Mexico?" because you are pro 2nd amendment (as am I for the most part).

Mexico is a 2nd world more corrupt country with a different issue (cartel killings). As you know, guns and ammunition are illegal so people that have them are usually criminals.

Australia is much more like the U.S. in regards to the gun concerns being mass shootings, suicide, etc...Australia did a government buy back of weapons which in turn apparently reduced mass shooting and suicide. I dont think that will work in U.S., but Australia is a much better comparison to the U.S. than Mexico.

If you were not being sarcastic, the guns are illegal in Mexico..

Yeah I was being sarcastic. My mom is Australian and my sister was born there. I go there every 5 to 7 years to visit family and I always hear the comparison but I always think its not a good one.

They are nationalists. They do what is best for the country, whether its immigration or guns or covid.

Reactions: axingfools1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT