ADVERTISEMENT

OT: funny, clumsy, weird interview of Jim Harbaugh by Cowherd

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Not many people get to hang up on a major d1 coach....Cowherd did.

First, you can immediately tell Harbaugh is in a very bad mood, two, Cowherd's radio show is annoying, three Cowherd's is peppering him with question after question instead of directing those questions with Michigan history, fan support, etc. to help the coach with the direction of the dialogue. Cowherd sounds like that rich annoying booster who is always invited by the AD to an undisclosed sit down interview for the new head coach . Just my take.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...rid=280687.17400.540&cmpid=emc:fscom:cfb_cusa

I cannot wait for this football season with the big game between ND & U of M. It's all about those two crazy coaches Kelly v. Harbaugh. The insanity is gonna be great!!

Yeah - heard it, Cowherd was asking some goofy questions.........and Harbaugh was being a d!ck - so not a good combo...

I cannot wait for this football season with the big game between ND & U of M. It's all about those two crazy coaches Kelly v. Harbaugh. The insanity is gonna be great!![/QUOTE

You're going to be waiting along time for a michigan notre dame football game. They cancelled the series they no longer play each other.

Oh man! That simply sucks! Oh well, here's hoping they meet in one of gazillion bowl games this coming season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT