ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Go Bucs!

KC looked she’ll shocked that the game wasn’t a cake walk. You have to hand it to TB they out coached, out played, played a more physical game. They made it look like KC was the Jets in red.
There’s no arguing Brady is the best quarterback of all time! No one else is even close and there will probably not be another person who will come close.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
KC looked she’ll shocked that the game wasn’t a cake walk. You have to hand it to TB they out coached, out played, played a more physical game. They made it look like KC was the Jets in red.
There’s no arguing Brady is the best quarterback of all time! No one else is even close and there will probably not be another person who will come close.
Ironically, the guy who “they” say is most likely, is Mahomes. Crazy, because he’s a 25 year old with a few year’s experience with ONE super bowl win. Of all the Joe Montanas, Steve Youngs, John Elways, Dan Marinos, Troy Aikmans, etc, not one of them can even take a sniff at 7 rings. PM is a damn good QB, but “they” should probably give it a few years before making that projection. The Chiefs could fall apart in a couple years (I’m sure they’re no New England), Mahomes could get injured, yada yada yada.

All that said, I think you’re right.

Congrats bro. Hopefully one day I get to experience the joy of my favorite team winning the whole thing.

Ironically, the guy who “they” say is most likely, is Mahomes. Crazy, because he’s a 25 year old with a few year’s experience with ONE super bowl win. Of all the Joe Montanas, Steve Youngs, John Elways, Dan Marinos, Troy Aikmans, etc, not one of them can even take a sniff at 7 rings. PM is a damn good QB, but “they” should probably give it a few years before making that projection. The Chiefs could fall apart in a couple years (I’m sure they’re no New England), Mahomes could get injured, yada yada yada.

All that said, I think you’re right.

Its going to be tough for any QB to break Brady’s record. Mahomes would have to play till he’s 40 and win Super Bowls in half those seasons to win 8. And the way The NFL is set up, all you need are a couple of bad contracts or some bad drafts and your team is f-ed.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT