ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Has the NFL gone stupid?

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Can you just imagine someone sucker punching Elway, Staubach or Marino?

Bryant throws a cheap shot at a Dallas and former OSU teammate during camp. Newton goes Dez Bryant on a teammate and Smith from the Jets is out for over a month with a broken jaw due to a sucker punch.

I guess since the NFL is enforcing laws against domestic violence they are taking out on each other? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...r-punched-in-jets-locker-room-out-6-10-weeks/

Teams always fight in training camp nothing new. The guy that punched smith has already been released and will never get another shot in the nfl. As long as football is a physical competitive sport there will always be scuffles at training camp.

Reactions: Tribalwarriorx
The worst issue is teams tweeting out their own fights. Dallas tweeted the Dez Bryant scuffle earlier this year. Seems like its being encouraged. It's all fun and games until somebody get their jaw broken.

Reactions: Tribalwarriorx
Teams always fight in training camp nothing new. The guy that punched smith has already been released and will never get another shot in the nfl. As long as football is a physical competitive sport there will always be scuffles at training camp.

LOL! I think we've been around long enough to never use the word "never" in conjunction with the NFL. LOL. It's not like he clobbered Tom Brady. Although had he, he would've been on the side of a milk carton. He'll get another chance, but it won't be anytime soon and he'll be a looooooong shot to make it.

A linebacker sucker punching the quarterback seems a bit cowardly to me.

They've cleared that up today. It wasn't a sucker punch. Doesn't change a thing though. If Geno owed the 6th round pick $600, he was certainly in a far better position to pay the man back versus the 6th round pick fronting Geno the money. Certainly Geno had the obligation to talk to him and let him know when he'd do it - and not trash talk him with asked about it.

Reactions: Carlosergio
The nfl has always been stupid just the media now has their claws into everything!!

Plus you heard it here first, watched football for a long long time never seen a QB like Marcus Mariota coming out of college if he can stay healthy that guy is going to be amazing!!

The nfl has always been stupid just the media now has their claws into everything!!

Plus you heard it here first, watched football for a long long time never seen a QB like Marcus Mariota coming out of college if he can stay healthy that guy is going to be amazing!!

says the homer duck fan....

Showers Romo's replacement too?

:D

Lol ya a bit of a homer but I'm telling you if he doesn't get killed his first year on that awful Titans team watch out lol..... He is blazing fast and accurate! And I have no idea why people said he couldn't throw that he was just an athlete

And of course showers is gonna make romo the water boy ;)

Linebacker signed with the Bills. So much for his career being over.

Im suprised i thought he would be black listed forever. Geno Smith cost rex ryan his job, im sure deep down he was happy he got knocked out. If nothing else rex ryan alway s keeps things interesting by stirring the pot.

cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2015/08/5-thoughts-on-cowboys-preseason-opener-notable-performances-and-what-will-bother-jason-garrett-most.html/

See No. 5

Then read the comments section - people that watched him like Showers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT