ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Healthy places to eat in El Paso?

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Does El Paso have any healthy places to eat? I can only think of Whole Foods and maybe Corner Bakery Cafe.

Looking at Google maps, I see a place called Verde salad co. Looks good and healthy. Has some okay reviews.

Souper Salad seems to still be in business.
Buffets arent healthy. Super Salad is good but I wouldn't consider it a healthy place. Any place that sell soda and ice cream I dont consider healthy. Have you heard of a restaurant called Flower Child?

Veggie Jackson looks good. I see El Paso has a lot of food trucks.

Buffets arent healthy. Super Salad is good but I wouldn't consider it a healthy place. Any place that sell soda and ice cream I dont consider healthy. Have you heard of a restaurant called Flower Child?
If you go to Souper Salad and get a salad, that sounds pretty healthy. They have the ingredients for a healthy salad if that's what you're looking for. Nobody's forcing you to drink soda and eat ice cream.

I chuckle at all these so called "healthy" restaurants when I deliver boxes and boxes of frozen meats and fruits.

What do you consider healthy? Vegetarian? Keto? Paleo? That is a question all unto itself.

It all depends on the person's lifestyle really. If a person excercise everyday they can pretty much eat whatever. I haven't eaten beef in a while. I will still eat it but I prefer chicken or fish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT