ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Huge pile up/black ice/Van Horn

Woke up to this in Buda, Texas today.
7-winter-wonderland-destinations.jpg

I don’t really get the bicycle jokes. I jump on my Specialized bike as often as I can. Fun to ride and keeps me healthy.
Its because they say I still live at home and I ride a bicycle. You know elementary jokes. I expect nothing less from Denvernowins.

I bet I know more about El Paso than you do??

Without using Google or wiki. What was the famous animal at the el Paso zoo and what was its name??
No, no Fili! You got it all wrong!

What was FRONT CHI's favorite hang out in central El Paso that he loved to joke and went to about on here? (Actually many of your abuelito's and tio's in central quietly visited the joint)

That will test your digs knowledge and a person's "do you really know El Paso?" knowledge. :p

What was FRONT CHI's favorite hang out in central El Paso that he loved to joke and went to about on here? (Actually many of your abuelito's and tio's in central quietly visited the joint)

That will test your digs knowledge and a person's "do you really know El Paso?" knowledge. :p
You’ve stumped me on that one

Reactions: kickballpro

I dont know who Front Chi is. There is nothing to do in central so idk??

• Angry
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Playmaker already gave you the answer.

i will give you another question, but only for Denver.

Who is the famous private investigator that lives in El Paso?
When I was a kid he went to my church. We used to shake his hooks for hands. Was on the city council too.

All that said I still want to know what your connection to El Paso is

I don’t even bother to correct him. Just laugh at him. Btw why did Denver get banned ?
It never tells you. You don’t even get a warning from the moderator. Just the next time you login, it says you’re banned and you can’t navigate the site.

Hmm interesting how do you know he got banned?? And you exactly know when he go banned??🤔🤔🤔 Idk why you deny it.
I know him IRL. So he told me so.

At least you have a low IQ, so I expect that “accusation” from you. We’re different people. Some of the smarter posters on here know that. Only the idiots (like you) believe otherwise.

Reactions: MinerFan79
I really don't understand why these clowns keep coming back after getting the boot. I mean seriously, how many emails do you have?
TBH, I am on name 3 because I get drunk and mouthy, but at least I am a real fan...

• Haha
Reactions: MINER.JAY
I really don't understand why these clowns keep coming back after getting the boot. I mean seriously, how many emails do you have?
TBH, I am on name 3 because I get drunk and mouthy, but at least I am a real fan...
You do realize there are 100s of free e-mail providers and takes like 1 minute to sign up?

Reactions: MinerFan79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT