ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I just played some king of the court

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
With 2 current players from Ball St. I held my own a little but they were very good.

Not sure why......but in a small way, I am almost looking forward to reading the updates on this thread.

Actually i don't know where they play? One guy said he plays for Ball St and use to play for ASU. Ball St has a game tonight . Why would he be in Arizona if Ball St has a game tonight??

Doesn't anyone play 21 anymore (we played 25 but still the same game)?

Actually i don't know where they play? One guy said he plays for Ball St and use to play for ASU. Ball St has a game tonight . Why would he be in Arizona if Ball St has a game tonight??

The Ball St player clearly is an undercover FBI agent. Hope you didn’t talk about anything illicit during your game.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Wow. This shows you know nothing about basketball.
That's right Fili, you tell him. He needs to play in a YMCA pickup game before he can become an expert in basketball like yourself. I just finished a pickup game in Queens playing against Zion and Jordan. But it was weird because they didn't look like Zion or Jordan, but they were wearing their jerseys. I wonder if they were just 2 dudes who purchased their jerseys and wore them during the pickup game????????

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT