ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Impound their car!

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
58 new cases yesterday and its rising.

Just kiss off any UTEP games, concerts, mariachi festivals, baseball or soccer games or big concerts for a year. You all are f'ing things up and not social distancing or staying home when you should.

Senter, Dimel and CRT will get their extra year because you can't stay home when you're supposed to, so blame yourselves.

To heck with "#epstrong", that term was stomped out of existence. You're not helping our city and for those who are in EP temporarily and don't give a s@&# and are hot rodding around, Karma is a two way street, dont be a jerk.

And to my catholic brothers and sisters in ministries in El Paso, you are most disappointing! Order and pick up dammit or have it delivered. You don't need to go into Walmart or Sam's because you just "want to check things out" or have a private mass. You just want to be a busy body. You want mijo, mija or your Godchild "get to walk" for high school? Well, you're making it worse. You bunch of Pepos!

What the heck is wrong with you El Paso?!

I have to do my line of work because its essential (you will not get your money) and you're not making it easier.

I have been working this whole time because I am deemed essential. A couple of weeks ago the roads were clear and you could tell people were trying to stay home. Now the traffic has picked throughout the day. I’m sure people are annoyed with staying home (I wish I could) but yes, they are ruining it for everyone. I don’t know any specifics but you would think testing has expanded and we are getting more positives than before, and the one silver lining is that we are still getting around 50 new cases a day and we’re not seeing the number of new cases grow every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Don’t you all think the reason for more positive test, is because of more testing.
No one on here should be judging
others unless your God. I’m pretty damn sure no one on here is the Heavenly Father.

Reactions: MinerJo
Don’t you all think the reason for more positive test, is because of more testing.
No one on here should be judging
others unless your God. I’m pretty damn sure no one on here is the Heavenly Father.
They have not gotten more, but slightly more than other cities around the country EP size. Why do think Trump is getting rightly roasted (He literally just took credit for creating some testing machine or kit). Now many have to do with Psychiatric Center and a living center for disable I think. If you're young, the chances you feel the symptoms diminish (but you can get sick) but once in contact with elderly (the avg age in EP is mid 60's if I think what was reported yesterday) it goes up drastically.

City/County health is saying it's going to get worse. Two weeks ago they were hoping for lowering but there were reports from PD and CCHD that people were not following distancing and guidelines.

They have not gotten more, but slightly more than other cities around the country EP size. Why do think Trump is getting rightly roasted (He literally just took credit for creating some testing machine or kit). Now many have to do with Psychiatric Center and a living center for disable I think. If you're young, the chances you feel the symptoms diminish (but you can get sick) but once in contact with elderly (the avg age in EP is mid 60's if I think what was reported yesterday) it goes up drastically.

City/County health is saying it's going to get worse. Two weeks ago they were hoping for lowering but there were reports from PD and CCHD that people were not following distancing and guidelines.
But I take what you say constructively, I know you're not gas lighting or trolling me. Good discussion.

The thing is, even if El Pasoans were 100% on point with social distancing and we kept the number of cases to the absolute minimum there probably aren’t going to be any concerts, events or anything involving mass gatherings any time soon.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
The thing is, even if El Pasoans were 100% on point with social distancing and we kept the number of cases to the absolute minimum there probably aren’t going to be any concerts, events or anything involving mass gatherings any time soon.

Correct. No promoter wants to hold the event where 1,000 people caught COVID.

A couple of weeks ago the roads were clear and you could tell people were trying to stay home. Now the traffic has picked throughout the day. I’m sure people are annoyed with staying home (I wish I could) but yes, they are ruining it for everyone.
People got their stimulus money and are out spending it.

Try finding a trampoline right now, damn near impossible!

People got their stimulus money and are out spending it.

Try finding a trampoline right now, damn near impossible!

You know what? That’s a fair point. I was at Target a week ahí and they had some TVs on the floor like that was Christmas time.

Lol.

Trampoline sales skyrocketed weeks ago. I have a special needs child and tried to get one. (And no I don't get stimulus money).

You will get $500 for your child (no matter how much money you make). I guess you make over $136,500 (or over $198,000 if you're married), so you won't get more than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT