ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Iowa at Gonzaga - Hustle | Ball Movement | Positioning

TxRdKiller

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2001
Decided to tune in to a non-UTEP basketball game for the first time in forever a few minutes ago when I saw #3 Iowa playing at #1 Gonzaga.

H-O-L-Y S-H-A-M-O-L-Y !

I will not question why UTEP is so easily dismissed. These guys are incredible. Tremendous hustle, incredible ball movement, determined blocking and positioning under the boards. Either of these teams would absolutely wipe the floor with our guys.

We have a very looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go before we can even think that we can compete at that level.

Decided to tune in to a non-UTEP basketball game for the first time in forever a few minutes ago when I saw #3 Iowa playing at #1 Gonzaga.

H-O-L-Y S-H-A-M-O-L-Y !

I will not question why UTEP is so easily dismissed. These guys are incredible. Tremendous hustle, incredible ball movement, determined blocking and positioning under the boards. Either of these teams would absolutely wipe the floor with our guys.

We have a very looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go before we can even think that we can compete at that level.

Whoa, RoadKiller! Let’s talk about competing for a spot in the CUSA tourney before we think about that. Lol.

I get what you’re saying. I watched #11 Creighton against St. John’s the other day. The level of attention to detail and fundamentals is night and day. I like the individuals we have this year but I’m under no illusions that we are anything special.

H-O-L-Y S-H-A-M-O-L-Y !

You should watch the Kansas Gonzaga Thanksgiving holiday break game. This is Gonzaga's year.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT