ADVERTISEMENT

OT: KATY PERRY KILLED IT!!

UTEPy79

MI Hall of Famer
Jan 28, 2002
Probably the best Super Bowl HalfTime Show since Diana Ross climbed into the helicopter and flew away to end the show.
I expect a stinging song of revenge from her ex-friend Tay-Tay in the coming months.
Nothing like a musical cat fight.
meow!!

I loved the performance. It was a complete 180 from last year's show. Last year's show was all about the signing and this year's show was all about the performance. I do wish Lenny Kravitz would have went longer than Missy Elliott.

I'm upset that the NFL didn't do anything to commemorate the 11th anniversary of Nipplegate.

I was waiting for Lenny Kravitz to play so I wasn't paying attention to Katy Perry . I didn't know he was doing a duet , thought he was going to play good music as opposed to what was she was doing .

Originally posted by develman:
I was waiting for Lenny Kravitz to play so I wasn't paying attention to Katy Perry . I didn't know he was doing a duet , thought he was going to play good music as opposed to what was she was doing .
I thought so too. Katy Perry is a performer, not a musician. Lenny was the only musician that performed. Too bad it was so short.

I'm probably in the minority but that was the worst halftime show in a long time. BORING. She basically stood there, that's not a performance. LK was out there for about 15 seconds so that was overblown too.

that was the worst half time ever. such a girlie meow-meow performance. either Bob is 12 yrs old or he still lives in his mothers basement. the dude desperately needs to get a life.

You know, I said it last night, you have to be a 13 yr old girl to like this show. Explains a lot.

Sounded like the same song for 12 minutes, good eye candy though. Hubba hubba.

This post was edited on 2/2 2:31 PM by allminer

Originally posted by T-6 Miner:
You know, I said it last night, you have to be a 13 yr old girl to like this show. Explains a lot.
What does being a 13 year old girl have to do with liking a performance? I loved the theatrics of the show and all the elements involved. This was a Super Bowl where you watched for the performance and not really the singing.

If I like something I like something. I don't care if that music is geared toward a certain group of people, etc. Also, I'm not afraid to admit I like something. You are probably a person who secretly listens to Katy Perry and have to hide who you really are and make fun of somebody on a message board to feel good about yourself. Sounds like a really boring life.

Originally posted by 66miners:
that was the worst half time ever. such a girlie meow-meow performance. either Bob is 12 yrs old or he still lives in his mothers basement. the dude desperately needs to get a life.
What does being 12 years old or still living in a mother's basement have to do with liking the Super Bowl halftime show?

Tons of people liked the halftime show- guys, girls, young, old.

Not sure why somebody has to get a life for liking the Super Bowl halftime show.

I think you need to get a life and stop fantasizing about a made up person on here. Getting really creepy.
This post was edited on 2/2 3:13 PM by El Paso Chihuahuas

Originally posted by UTEPy79:
Probably the best Super Bowl HalfTime Show since Diana Ross climbed into the helicopter and flew away to end the show.
I expect a stinging song of revenge from her ex-friend Tay-Tay in the coming months.
Nothing like a musical cat fight.
meow!!
I guess you're 12 year old and you live in your mother's basement since you liked the halftime show.
grin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by El Paso Chihuahuas:

What does being 12 years old or still living in a mother's basement have to do with liking the Super Bowl halftime show?

Not sure why somebody has to get a life for liking the Super Bowl halftime show.

I think you need to get a life and stop fantasizing about a made up person on here. Getting really creepy.
yep...find a way to argue....typical

Originally posted by Ronstr300:

Originally posted by El Paso Chihuahuas:

yep...find a way to argue....typical
So I guess you agree with the other immature people on this thread?

Please last year's halftime was WAY better then this year, Bruno Mars killed it and it was good to see Danny Trujillo (Machete) play guitar with Hot Chili Peppers.

Originally posted by winstoneptx:
Please last year's halftime was WAY better then this year, Bruno Mars killed it and it was good to see Danny Trujillo (Machete) play guitar with Hot Chili Peppers.
Agreed, Bruno Mars was just about the best I've seen at the Super Bowl.

I was impressed with Katy Perry's first song with the chess pieces, and she's not bad to look at. Much, much better than Madonna however you slice it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT