ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Locomotives

Yo Minerinciter. Can you post the tweets from Seriously Loco? Looks like there is some Richie Ryan drama. Maybe that's why they got blown out last game.

Yo Minerinciter. Can you post the tweets from Seriously Loco? Looks like there is some Richie Ryan drama. Maybe that's why they got blown out last game.

Twitter is free and that account is not protected, so anyone can access it. Not sure why you would need him to post them here?

Basically his contract is up at the end of the season and Locomotive offered him at 30% pay cut and he requested a transfer. He has since been frozen out of club activities.

Seb Velasquez is also on his way out. Supposedly transferring out again.

Reactions: JCorona
Twitter is free and that account is not protected, so anyone can access it. Not sure why you would need him to post them here?

Basically his contract is up at the end of the season and Locomotive offered him at 30% pay cut and he requested a transfer. He has since been frozen out of club activities.

Seb Velasquez is also on his way out. Supposedly transferring out again.

I dont have Twitter. And when I scroll down I can't read all of it because it gives me a login after getting like 3 down.

But thanks for filling me in

I dont have Twitter. And when I scroll down I can't read all of it because it gives me a login after getting like 3 down.

But thanks for filling me in
You can sign up and put your username as zzzznnnba7768296261 and just have it. You don’t have to engage or anything. There’s really no excuse not to have it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT