ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MBB Transfer Portal

Not if it’s provided to advertise for Minerillustrated…..
I like that, he could put all of our names on his jersey . I call dibs for the front of the Jersey. FiliUtep right under the number. 👍👍👍

Agnew going to some Lousiana school. I guess he couldn't get into Tulsa. 😳😳

Agnew going to some Lousiana school. I guess he couldn't get into Tulsa. 😳😳
I guess he could at least get some cash since seemingly every player and their mother are getting cash. Thats what its all about now. More power to him.

Unless one of the local billionaires gets into the NIL game here, it'll be a challenge for awhile, but I think the crazy money being spent now will level out some eventually.

It happened in most of the pro leagues. Free agency led to a salary cap, otherwise the teams willing to spend the almost always win. I'm guessing college sports get a salary cap in the next decade.

Best Pick Up so far! Quality guard from a similar level conference as CUSA maybe a little better even. He was the better guard between he and Newton. Golding is up to a C- so far in recruiting at Utep. So he's passing, but not with honors or anything. Get 2 more quality transfer preferably a wing and post player and he can get all the way up to a B-.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Going after grad transfers makes a lot of sense in this quickly changing landscape.
G transfers are already developed and adaptable. And we already know that younger players will be following the money up the ladder and gone with the next big offer.

I truly hope so, but I dont think the money slows down. I dont blame the players though. I blame the system. I never thought the NIL would turn into pay for play (even though some of you said so from the beginning). I can see now that the one year transfer rule was always part of the money plan too.
How could you not see nil turning into pay for play??

Going after grad transfers makes a lot of sense in this quickly changing landscape.
G transfers are already developed and adaptable. And we already know that younger players will be following the money up the ladder and gone with the next big offer.
Those kind of players sound expensive.

How could you not see nil turning into pay for play??
I thought it would be business endorsements for the better well known players, opportunities to make money advertising, signing autographs, etc...

I never thought there would be collectives for entire rosters or unknown guys demanding large amounts of money before they even do anything on the field/court.

21-22 stats
7.5/4.6/1.7 in 21 minutes

Per 100 possessions
Robinson 21/13/2 blocks FT% .74
Per 40 minutes, he'd have pretty good stats. I'm sure 30 minutes would be his max. At his average, that'd still put him in double figures in scoring with about 7 boards per game. I'm sure his height would alter a shot or 10. Competition would be a little lower for him in CUSA. I'd take him in heart beat.

I did see, he didn't have many starts at SJSU. Still...

Best Pick Up so far! Quality guard from a similar level conference as CUSA maybe a little better even. He was the better guard between he and Newton. Golding is up to a C- so far in recruiting at Utep. So he's passing, but not with honors or anything. Get 2 more quality transfer preferably a wing and post player and he can get all the way up to a B-.

You really like the minus grades, eh? What would it take for Golding to make it to a straight-up C or B? What does it take for a plus on the grade? I mean, A+, A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, D-, F. That's some pretty finely cut grading with all of those possibilities. Just wondering what exactly differentiates a B- from a C+.

If it ends being pay for play and players becoming employees. What stops a school from going after pro players?

How does UNAM sponsor a First Division team in Mexico. I know they've had students play on the team but they obviously pay their players lots of dough or masa as it were.

How does UNAM sponsor a First Division team in Mexico. I know they've had students play on the team but they obviously pay their players lots of dough or masa as it were.

They’ve been professional for a long, long time. They receive tv money, so there’s not much difference between their team and Juarez, aside from history, players, coaches, and so on.

I suppose if Tulane, started being a professional football team 60 years ago, they could have been a NFL team. No college here has tried it.

Looks like we found that big we've been looking for.
I looked it up and he could play any college sport except for Basketball. 😠😠😠

Dimel should offer Lebron James and Dwight Howard scholarships. They could both play TE. 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: kickballpro
Available big
Efe Abogidi 6' 10" C WSU (started most games)
8/6 with nearly 2 blocks a game.
3 years left to play
Mohammed Gueye 6'11 PF WSU (starter as well)
7.5/5/1
3 years left to play

Tre Mitchell 6'9 PF who left UT.
He was pretty dominant in the A10 at UMASS
2 years left, but will likely have to sit out.

7.5/5/1
3 years left to play

Are these just names or players UTEP is recruiting?

7.5/5/1
3 years left to play

No way Mitchell comes here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT