img_1952_wide-e1615e189bc68e22907f5f07ec6e877c7e9ca495.jpg

Antifa%2BViolence.jpg

la-me-berkeley-far-left-protests-milo-20170830

antifa-1024x683.jpg

2017.09.14antifa.JPG

Antifa-Violence.jpg

Antifa-Fire-1024x589.png

Last edited:
LOL--that would be you imitating Faux News (as always). Please produce something original instead of being a Faux lemming, Bob.

Again, who were the paid instigators and outside agitators at the non-violent protests? Are you aware that pro-fascists (as in Neo-Nazis) have made up the majority of the arrests for violence? Do your research, Bob.

Again, who were the paid instigators and outside agitators at the non-violent protests? Are you aware that pro-fascists (as in Neo-Nazis) have made up the majority of the arrests for violence? Do your research, Bob.

Proof?

"The civilian militia group stood by and watched, and it wasn’t until someone brought out a pickaxe that they intervened and tried to take it away."

I am always amazed at the wording in these articles. The 'peaceful protesters' were only there to 'pray.' The militia was there creating an intimidating presence. They're disgusting. But then there is always that one truthful sentence that raises speculation.

Since you have all the answers, when are you going to run for office. Would be very interested in you platform,

I think you should just blame it on Obama LMFAO.

Seriously, I don't think you would want to see my platform. With that noted, I honestly feel, at this point, any Reptilian Republican would do better than the corrupt guy and his entourage that are in the Oval Office right now. I'm not a big Biden fan either, but given the options...

I think his handling of the riots is terrible, just don’t know what he could have done about COVID-19. If anyone has answers let the public know so we can stop this killer.
I’ll be waiting for yours and topminers solutions.

And when will the American people hold their leader responsible? It’s not that hard to just admit Trump dropped the ball with his handling of the pandemic.

It's not just leader responsible, it's leaders with an s. We live in a democratic republic for one which the fathers of our country intended to be decentralized power from the federal government (As read in The Federalists Papers). This directs power to be a bottom-up approach which starts at the city level.

Every single time you question the president, have you first questioned city, county and state leaders first? It is the local jurisprudence that must respond to its citizenship first with the federal government being the safety net in case all lower levels of government have failed. I can cite case examples, constitutional text and further jurisprudence evidence that indicates this is and was the intentional flow of government especially after the failure of the Articles of Confederation.

It's not just leader responsible, it's leaders with an s. We live in a democratic republic for one which the fathers of our country intended to be decentralized power from the federal government (As read in The Federalists Papers). This directs power to be a bottom-up approach which starts at the city level.

Every single time you question the president, have you first questioned city, county and state leaders first? It is the local jurisprudence that must respond to its citizenship first with the federal government being the safety net in case all lower levels of government have failed. I can cite case examples, constitutional text and further jurisprudence evidence that indicates this is and was the intentional flow of government especially after the failure of the Articles of Confederation.
In my city I know our Governor doesn’t allow our Mayor to enforce the masks in public and stay at home orders.

Reactions: develman
I think his handling of the riots is terrible, just don’t know what he could have done about COVID-19. If anyone has answers let the public know so we can stop this killer.
I’ll be waiting for yours and topminers solutions.
His handling of DACA, the pandemic, and now the riots. That’s some key points that personally affect you. I guess the solution is another four years of him in our endless pursuit to return America to greatness.

Reactions: topminer
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the death count is higher. Since that may scare people and not help in reopening the economy it’s best to keep the numbers as low as possible.

In my city I know our Governor doesn’t allow our Mayor to enforce the masks in public and stay at home orders.

So right there, the issue is with Gov. Abbot, not the president. With regards to DACA and other points, the president may give his position on it, but ultimately it is the legislative branch that writes the laws. The president can issue an executive order but that illustrates the lack of urgency from legislative representatives that they may have on the issue. Nothing is stopping the House or Senate from drafting legislation on these matters.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the death count is higher. Since that may scare people and not help in reopening the economy it’s best to keep the numbers as low as possible.

Has any one stopped and asked the simple question of what's behind the numbers? Has any one tried to ask about accuracy, about scope or anything with regards to the death count? Just curious.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
So right there, the issue is with Gov. Abbot, not the president. With regards to DACA and other points, the president may give his position on it, but ultimately it is the legislative branch that writes the laws. The president can issue an executive order but that illustrates the lack of urgency from legislative representatives that they may have on the issue. Nothing is stopping the House or Senate from drafting legislation on these matters.
The president has set a wonderful example by constantly wearing a mask in public and reiterating the importance of social distancing. Abbot is just going completely against that.

As far as DACA why end it and force the House and Senate to draft legislation on it? Wouldn’t it be easier to simply extend the program?

Likely just the opposite. Killed in a car crash but tested positive for covid 19, well that's a covid death. Hospitals reimbursed at a higher rate for a covid death.

Has any one stopped and asked the simple question of what's behind the numbers? Has any one tried to ask about accuracy, about scope or anything with regards to the death count? Just curious.
At first the death count was exaggerated to force us into lockdown. Now the numbers are underreported to force us back to work and into the stores.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
The president has set a wonderful example by constantly wearing a mask in public and reiterating the importance of social distancing. Abbot is just going completely against that.

As far as DACA why end it and force the House and Senate to draft legislation on it? Wouldn’t it be easier to simply extend the program?

So you have a choice in the state of Texas to wear a mask. You also have a choice to go out or not. The president does a lot of stupid things that I don't replicate you know why, cause I make my own decisions and don't need examples or to be a follower.

Why end it and force it to the house? The answer is simple, the Executive Branch is not meant nor intended to write law. The Legislative Branch has that responsibility. Instead of continuing to kick the can down the road, maybe this forces the legislative branch to actually do their job.

Also, if the executive begins to write full law, that's not a democratic republic anymore. The president gets accused that he is a dictator, well writing full law over the legislative branch is exactly that. So why not have the house/Senate do their job?

Likely just the opposite. Killed in a car crash but tested positive for covid 19, well that's a covid death. Hospitals reimbursed at a higher rate for a covid death.

Correct me if I am wrong, please. Aren’t uninsured patients the only ones where the hospital gets a reimbursement from the government? It’s a medical payment versus what some on here are saying. The negotiated Medicare rate for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities / complications is 13K. It’s not free or extra money. I believe it is just a payment for services rendered. The 40K getting tossed around is for the above patient who is put on a ventilator for 96+ hours. Again, medical payment.

The only other thing I’m aware of is Medicare paying an extra 20% for its patients who are COVID 19 positive. The negotiated rate for Medicare patients is far lower than the medical bill people with private insurance receive. I just haven’t come across anything that says a hospital receives monies for any patient who dies of anything but is positive for COVID 19.

Reactions: axingfools1
Correct me if I am wrong, please. Aren’t uninsured patients the only ones where the hospital gets a reimbursement from the government? It’s a medical payment versus what some on here are saying. The negotiated Medicare rate for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities / complications is 13K. It’s not free or extra money. I believe it is just a payment for services rendered. The 40K getting tossed around is for the above patient who is put on a ventilator for 96+ hours. Again, medical payment.

The only other thing I’m aware of is Medicare paying an extra 20% for its patients who are COVID 19 positive. The negotiated rate for Medicare patients is far lower than the medical bill people with private insurance receive. I just haven’t come across anything that says a hospital receives monies for any patient who dies of anything but is positive for COVID 19.
I believe you are correct sir. Only thing I can confirm is that hospital billers will go after the highest DRGs for billing (Medicare or private). This is always the case. There are new billing codes and DRG for COVID 19.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT