ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA Tourney Final 4

TxRdKiller

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2001
Baylor won. UCLA giving Gonzaga a hell of a game. I like both Gonzaga and UCLA so I really don't care who wins. I will root for the winner vs Baylor.

May our sole NCAA men's basketball championship stand for at least one more year as the ONLY one in Texas.

I think Baylor beats either of these teams, sadly.

There's no "I respect your opinion" emoticon available so this will have to suffice. I.e., I'm supportive of your opinion but cannot "like" it, if you know what I mean. The internet. Meh.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Was this the greatest college basketball game ever?
Could have been. UCLA played almost a perfect game and both teams shot almost 60 percent. I believe that was the test Gonzaga needed. Remember Baylor only shot 52 percent in their game. So predicting Baylor based on this one game vs Houston is a mistake. It is more than likely that Baylor would have lost to UCLA.

I still see Baylor as a better matchup than UCLA was if you can believe that. I am so looking forward to it, and it is about time we have something to really look forward to. These are the 2 teams I had in my final, so I am not surprised and yet it rarely happens.

Gonzaga is a 4.5 pt favorite and if you really think Baylor is going to win, you can get a whopping +170 on the money line.

Last edited:
Reactions: kickballpro
We shall see.... I don’t doubt he will be successful but I don’t think he’s gonna have the impact people are thinking he will

We shall see.... I don’t doubt he will be successful but I don’t think he’s gonna have the impact people are thinking he will
He is the number 1 recruit in the nation for a reason. They also signed 2 top 50 recruits and Timme is coming back. He doesn't have to make a tremendous impact because that team just reloaded.

Now you tell me who is going to guard Holmgren? A guard? A slow center? They have Timme as a traditional center, and having him on the court at the same time is going to create a huge headache for opposing teams.

Reactions: axingfools1
He is the number 1 recruit in the nation for a reason. They also signed 2 top 50 recruits and Timme is coming back. He doesn't have to make a tremendous impact because that team just reloaded.

Now you tell me who is going to guard Holmgren? A guard? A slow center? They have Timme as a traditional center, and having him on the court at the same time is going to create a huge headache for opposing teams.

He will have injury problems. Too skinny.

Just look at Baylor... Baylor would easily stick Mathew Mayer on holmgren and I think he would make it rough for him ....

He's the next Kevin Durant. Yes, I know, but just had to say it cause it might be true.

Another 30 lbs wouldn't hurt him though.

Reactions: Rocketsr
Well, I will take the 9 to 1 odds now on Gonzaga, that way I do not have only 2 to 1 before the tournament. I am also taking SDSU at 50 to 1 as my long shot. They are loaded as well.

I also will not take any Big 10 schools, that is actually the easiest one of them all. And yet, they will put 10 of them in there again.

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT