ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ohio St vs Wisconsin

NoNCAAWinsSince1992

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 12, 2019
Was watching some of this game. Wisconsin was winning at halftime 21-7, now Ohio State is winning 31-21 late in the fourth quarter.

Did the Ohio State coach make halftime adjustments? Here at UTEP, we don’t make halftime adjustments, why did Ohio State try and win the game???

OSU has 2nd stringers on their depth chart that could be starters for UW. OSU is talented, would love to see OSU vs LSU in the title game. Would love to see LSU qb Joe Barrow pick apart his former team OSU.
LSU wins the title.

OSU has 2nd stringers on their depth chart that could be starters for UW.
This is it. The top 3 teams are on a whole other level.

Even Michigan will have the occasional bad year. Ohio State has only missed one bowl game this millennium and they were undefeated that season.

I hate them.

I don’t know why Ohio St even hired Ryan Day. He didn’t have any head coaching experience! Ohio St should have hired an ex-head coach like UTEP. Very small time to hire a guy with no head coaching experience.

Shovel hasn't read Ryan Day's CV in order to understand why Ohio St. hired him. Just stirring shit with that shovel. That dog don't hunt.

Shovel hasn't read Ryan Day's CV in order to understand why Ohio St. hired him. Just stirring shit with that shovel. That dog don't hunt.

I am aware of his credentials and whether he has them or not, all Assistant Coaches got a break at one point. UTEP decided to go with a career loser, instead of taking a chance on the next Ryan Day. They obviously couldn’t have done worse than Dismel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT