ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Realized Putin is full of shit.
That’s a given and a fact. But he has power, controls a country that is the reason why NATO exists and he controls the largest chunk of land……..and wants more.

And as for “living”, Putin was a major reason for spiking of gas prices and rise of some commodities (wheat).

Reactions: jdubb66
"Growth appears to be sputtering, home sales are tumbling and economists warn of a potential recession ahead. But consumers are still spending, businesses keep posting profits and the economy keeps adding hundreds of thousands of jobs each month.

The United States isn’t there yet. Though growth appears to be faltering, the job market still looks quite strong. And consumers, whose spending accounts for nearly 70% of economic output, are still spending, though at a slower pace.

The United States isn’t there yet. Though growth appears to be faltering, the job market still looks quite strong. And consumers, whose spending accounts for nearly 70% of economic output, are still spending, though at a slower pace.

Despite inflation, rate hikes and declining consumer confidence, one thing has remained solid: The job market, the most crucial pillar of the economy. Employers added a record 6.7 million jobs last year. And so far this year, they’re adding an average of 457,000 more each month."

https://apnews.com/article/us-economy-vital-signs-cec67f96f44d67d78edfd35f1dbd2522

Biden is flubbing this part (yes, I am a Biden supporter). Case in point, Dems freaked when he wanted to put a far right of center judicial pick (prior to SCOTUS ruling). I think his old blue dog is itchin’?

Reactions: develman
Employers added a record 6.7 million jobs last year. And so far this year, they’re adding an average of 457,000 more each month."
A very misleading statement. How can you take credit for added jobs after closing down the country and shutting down businesses? Businesses getting going again and hiring employees is NOT job growth.

In post 13 of this thread - Post in thread 'Just watched UTEP on CUSA Media Day on ESPN+'

66 says we must eliminate the first years of Dimel’s run and only judge him on what he’s doing now. Does that same logic apply to Biden? Shouldn’t we be ignoring this current “shit show” and judge him in 2023 and 2024???

In post 13 of this thread - Post in thread 'Just watched UTEP on CUSA Media Day on ESPN+'

66 says we must eliminate the first years of Dimel’s run and only judge him on what he’s doing now. Does that same logic apply to Biden? Shouldn’t we be ignoring this current “shit show” and judge him in 2023 and 2024???
Unfortunately, we are slaves to myopia and let the hypocrisy reign.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
So "shutting down" your bar then "getting going again" is not job growth in your bar. Ok.
Absolutely not. The government shot down businesses across the entire country, causing the highest unemployment in history. You don't get to take credit for something you helped create.

When my bar reopened, I didn't add new jobs. I brought back people I couldn't employ because government made me close. Saying it is job growth is misleading and inaccurate.

OMG....you guys are clowns AND most of all, trolls. You just have to take the opposite side of every topic to engage in an argument.

Coaching not even close to a fair comparison to leading the country poorly which effects our daily lives.

OMG....you guys are clowns AND most of all, trolls. You just have to take the opposite side of every topic to engage in an argument.

Coaching not even close to a fair comparison to leading the country poorly which effects our daily lives.

So you are a "troll" if you take the opposite side of an argument? So everybody that disagrees with you you is a "troll"? LOL

For somebody who claims to be a Republican, you sure have thin skin and act like a crybaby drama queen snowflake.

So you are a "troll" if you take the opposite side of an argument? So everybody that disagrees with you you is a "troll"? LOL

For somebody who claims to be a Republican, you sure have thin skin and act like a crybaby drama queen snowflake.
I'm not getting sucked in once again. I will close this with saying it is IMPOSSIBLE to "disagree" with virtually everyone and every post/poster on here. The only one you agree with is yourself under a different name.
I am done here....Have a great weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
I'm not getting sucked in once again. I will close this with saying it is IMPOSSIBLE to "disagree" with virtually everyone and every post/poster on here. The only one you agree with is yourself under a different name.

I thought you left? You created two threads whining about being "attacked" by people who disagree with you, but yet you're still here.

Who is disagreeing with everyone and every post/poster? Are you really this stupid or are you just trolling?

Again, I only have one account.

I agree with many posts on here. Others agree with my posts and some disagree with me. Unlike you, I don't have thin skin and can have a rational conversation with others, while still disagreeing with them.

Yes, you're "done here". Those are your famous last words. You're just a drama queen who needs attention.

Welp, Ukraine is getting ready to make a major push in August and going after Russian artillery to retake the town of Kherson which they need as it is a critical access point to their port. Western military are sending in massive artillery as fast as they can, some is already there and scored an actual hit on top Russian military brass headquarter killing a general and colonel.

Down side? Western intelligence says they have to win this. If not, Russia will gain a huge needed win. For perspective, this is similar to the major battle of Fallujah. U.S. was the power but suffered setbacks, militants were dug in the city and it was door to door combat. That’s where the legendary photo of the James Blake Miller “the Fallujah Marlboro Man” with tiredness, mud and blood on his face came from.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Blake_Miller

Will Nancy Pelosi visit Taiwan?

In kind of an under the radar major story, Nancy Pelosi is heading to Asia and was thought to be visiting Taiwan, until Xi threatened Biden that she better not.

Will the US get bullied by China and back down on the visit, or will the US stand up to China and go after all?

Ukraine officially told Russia they're taking back their stolen land. Ukraine wants to push hard before winter sets in.

“"Ukraine, of course, has nothing to do with yesterday's explosion [Darya Dugina was killed when her car exploded in flames on the outskirts of Moscow - ed.], because we are not a criminal state, which is the Russian Federation, and even more so not a terrorist state."

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/08/21/7364194/

Last edited:
Of course the Ukraine is going to deny being involved in a assassination attempt gone wrong. Zelenskyy and his wife need to keep their celebrity photo shoot status intact.
It was not Ukraine. It was an anti Putin militia group. This is exactly what the oligarchs did not, but feared, would happen. Internal stolen communications within Putin supports indicate the blood on the streets is dividing up his ranks. Why? His supporters believed a) This would be quick and painless and b) they thought they could still move freely throughout western Europe. They can't and they are peeved at Putin that hey can't.
https://www.ibtimes.com/russian-act...g-daughter-putins-spiritual-guide-war-3604184

For the life of me I don't get the pro Putin love some in this world have for this tyrant? He operates at the same level as Kim but with totally insincere pro business leanings with the money made by businesses in Russia literally go straight to Putin coffers.

Ukraine, based on hundreds of years of history and most recently the brutality towards them (don't forget Stalin starved millions of Ukrainians), wants a full fledged democracy with an actual pro capitalist functioning economy (no funds for the dictator), open society, pro Christian (Catholic) values and yet it's just about the Zelensky name? Wow'zers!

Reactions: Dmanminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT