ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Can you enlighten us on how forgiving student loans hurts the economy? Step by step please.
It's unfunded government spending, which is inflationary.

It will also cause further inflation to tuition prices, because, and I've said it before this is the key economic axiom that I wish people would understand, when you subsidize something, you get more of it. The vast majority of unintended consequences are derived from this. That certainly goes for student loans.

Reactions: Dmanminer
It's unfunded government spending, which is inflationary.

It will also cause further inflation to tuition prices, because, and I've said it before this is the key economic axiom that I wish people would understand, when you subsidize something, you get more of it. The vast majority of unintended consequences are derived from this. That certainly goes for student loans.

What about for private student loans?

Cancellations and “Bubble Popping” are two different animals. As stated in the article, there could be so many reasons for cancellations. Bubble Popping is what was experienced during 08-09 Financial Crisis. The home value trajectory goes down and down. That’s not happening. Prices are plateaued. Big difference.

Feds are kind of admitting maybe slamming the breaks last quarter was too harsh. They want to slash spending but they went to far.

Just put the goalposts on wheels at this point.

LOL. Well, it's an honest opinion.

Walker has spoken (for years) about being diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder (multiple personalities), which is a legitimate mental illness and would explain some of his past non-Christian behavior and maybe also why he doesn't remember some things. Overcoming such a condition can't be easy and I applaud him for that, but I'm not sure that somebody with such a history is fit to be a US senator.

By the same token, I don't think that Fetterman with his current health (and cognition) struggles is fit for that office, either.

Cancellations and “Bubble Popping” are two different animals. As stated in the article, there could be so many reasons for cancellations. Bubble Popping is what was experienced during 08-09 Financial Crisis. The home value trajectory goes down and down. That’s not happening. Prices are plateaued. Big difference.

Feds are kind of admitting maybe slamming the breaks last quarter was too harsh. They want to slash spending but they went to far.
Slashing spending? What're you talking about?

My pops used to say to a friend whom he ran into at a store after getting (rhetorically) asked “What you up to?”, “Oh, just keeping the economy green.”.

Without getting into the whole Covid economy thing, the feds drastic shift can cause a small recession.

According to the accepted definition of a recession, we've been in a recession since the Summer. A recession is defined as 2 consecutive Quarters of negative GDP. That's already happened but the Politicians have been spinning the term.

According to the accepted definition of a recession, we've been in a recession since the Summer. A recession is defined as 2 consecutive Quarters of negative GDP. That's already happened but the Politicians have been spinning the term.
We all KNOW that if it was under Trump, they would be screaming loudly "We're in a recession and it's ALL Trump's fault"

Officially, by definition, we have been in a recession since June. Democrats spin everything more that UTEP athletics. I seriously don't give a crap which side you swing, let's do what's best for US. I can't help but believe middle class taxes will go up to attempt to offset the trillions in debt that we so willingly sent to the Ukraine and all the help we are giving the folks flooding into our used-to-be-great country. (If you honestly believe they are taxing the rich, you are in denial) Our economy is in a total train wreck. I see small businesses close all the time. People can't afford to spend and the big corporations are the only ones that can afford to offer discounts. Tax the big corporations and they raise prices to offset and keep their profit margins.
And let's NOT get started on the gas price shit again. I'm just glad it's popping up before midterms....

While I shook my head every time I heard Trump talk, I am embarrassed when Biden does. I get it....people hate Trump. But HOW THE EFF can you support this dumbass?

But hey, it's Friday.....gotta go get me some sales.....laters dudes..... #shots!

PPI still hot according to experts. More pain to come.

My work has slowed.

2kdo7u.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT