ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Initial reports is that is was a wayward missile intended for Lyviv near the Poland/Ukraine border. Still an "uh oh!" moment. I believe the 82nd Airborne is literally on the Ukraine Polish border keeping vigil and ready to go in at a moments notice.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-us-army-101st-airborne-nato-war-games-romania/

Today's AAA
Texas Avg.

$2.78 gallon

National Average
Today’s AAA
National Average

$3.35

Is gas prices no longer concerning after the election?
How about caravans of immigrants "invading" the border?
Funny how this shit dies down after an election.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Thank you Joe. And all of those who voted for that piece of ——.
My city rep got voted out because she was 'acting more Republican'. All she tried to do was not keep raising taxes, clean and repair the streets, fund the police, not increase the pay for our city manager and declare a state of emergency regarding the crossing of migrants much sooner than Oscar Leeser did (according to her). The majority of voters said shame on her.

Today's AAA
Texas Avg.

$2.78 gallon

National Average
Today’s AAA
National Average

$3.35

Is gas prices no longer concerning after the election?
How about caravans of immigrants "invading" the border?
Funny how this shit dies down after an election.
This isn’t aging well.

How much of your taxes is it going to take to support them? How is this going to effect your child’s education, when schools have to spend time and money to educate different languages.
How many immigrants are welcoming into your home? How many immigrants are you feeding? How many immigrants are you giving medical care to?
Please answer each question? If you aren’t doing any of these, why not?

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Why am I such a racist mother ****er.
It’s not about race. If you think people would feel differently if a bunch of “white” people from Lithuania were coming over, you would see the same reaction. No country wants poor people with no money and not speaking the language coming over and taking resources away from others. It doesn’t matter what color their skin is.

Why am I such a racist mother ****er.
Hey a-s, who mention race? Only you. I don’t give a damn about the color of one’s skin!
In fact I wish we could peel everyone’s skin off, that way we would all look the same.
But that doesn’t fit your agenda does it!

Last edited:
Well if it wasn't for "illegal" immigration I wouldn't exist my brother and sisters wouldn't exist, my sons wouldn't exist my nieces and nephews wouldn't exist. So I really could care less who you think should or shouldn't be in this country.

Well if it wasn't for "illegal" immigration I wouldn't exist my brother and sisters wouldn't exist, my sons wouldn't exist my nieces and nephews wouldn't exist. So I really could care less who you think should or shouldn't be in this country.
Why do you say that? I'm interested to hear your background story..

Because my mother would've never met my father, pretty simple.
My dad met my mom at a maquila she worked at in Juarez. They fell in love while dating. He crossed her over one day in his truck. All she said was American and the border agent didn't even question it. A while later they were married and soon after that she began her paperwork for the green card. My mom was illegal.

My dad met my mom at a maquila she worked at in Juarez. They fell in love while dating. He crossed her over one day in his truck. All she said was American and the border agent didn't even question it. A while later they were married and soon after that she began her paperwork for the green card. My mom was illegal.
Your father was/is an American though?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT