ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Peloton ad

MinerDave

All Star
Dec 20, 2001
Liberals have their panties in a wad over the Peloton ad. Think
I will go buy one. Only if the hot chick comes with it.

Oh come on! Conservatives always portray liberals as whiners. Liberals always portray conservatives as whiners. You know what? They're both right.

Place a nativity on public land, and there will be some liberals who whine that you're violating separation of church and state. Hang a sign in your store wishing everyone Happy Holidays or Season's Greetings, and there will be some conservatives whining about the war on Christmas. I can come up with numerous examples of things that some conservatives whine about, and an equal number of things that some liberals whine about. The fact of the matter is that there are a large number of people out there who like to whine, their political beliefs only determine exactly what they choose to whine about. The whining, however, is ingrained.

Mmmm, did a Liberal start this shit post?

By the way, there's something we can all agree on. Thank goodness it's basketball season.

I don't see the controversy. I guess the controversy is just in some peoples heads. Not everyone that works out is fat, some people do it to improve their heart rate and stay fit. Just because a feel people conjured up an image in their head and were offended by the thoughts, now it's a controversy. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Don't you get it? The husband is abusive to his wife. I've decided to ride my new Peloton after I eat my steak dinner made from farting cows, next to my Christmas tree while listening to Baby It's Cold Outside. And not the PC John Legend version.

I think the term for the people who are claiming to be offended is SJW. Most SJWs are liberals but, as TxRdKiller demonstrates, not all liberals are SJWs (just look at his sig).

There's a fork in the road of liberal ideology; one prong is the SJW path, and the other prong is the libertine/liberaltarian path.

Reactions: MinerDave
Meh, it's all about team over country now. I could give two shits about hardcore liberals and conservatives. Those two spectrums are setting the country back 100 years, but at least back then they couldn't argue about peleton adds on TV

Reactions: MineroFanatico
TrooperJoe used to say you could speed 7 mph over the posted speed limit before getting pulled over!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT