ADVERTISEMENT

OT: picture on a milk carton

Ronstr300

MI Hall of Famer
Jan 13, 2004
Ok, that's WAY old school.....

On the Den, does anyone know what/if something happened to EPTakes? Haven't seen him post in forever....I like his updates.

Same here, I used to bring some of his tidbits and info over here. Gave him credit for it here, who in turn thanked me over there. Good guy, hope he's well.

I was thinking the same thing. On another note, NMSU Sucks over at the Den sounds eerily similar to our Carla...what a tool.

I was thinking the same thing. On another note, NMSU Sucks over at the Den sounds eerily similar to our Carla...what a tool.

Great detective work as usual J. I would never post at a homer site run by a huge homer. The Den is for people who were upset Mike Price "retired". I don't even check that site because I know there's no real talk over there.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Great detective work as usual J. I would never post at a homer site run by a huge homer. The Den is for people who were upset Mike Price "retired". I don't even check that site because I know there's no real talk over there.
Den was around way before that...It's a good place, it's not for everyone... But Ky unlike over here, simply wont stand for your garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT