ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Seattle CHOP

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Since they want to be their own country or whatever. Get all those peoples ID and take their citizenship away. Build a bigger around them and dont let them back in .

anyone here actually support these people? They crazy right??

100% agree with you!

I am sure there are others on here that support those people. There are people on here who want to defund the police and the firefighters.

Its the homeless they have nothing better to do out there. Seattle and that area has a big homeless/drug problem.

Add California in and you can have another Escape from LA movie in real life.

Maybe it should be CA, Oregon, and Washington joined together as their own nation. I would love to see those politicians when their city gets overrun like Seattle and they are screaming for their defunded police departments to come help them.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Add California in and you can have another Escape from LA movie in real life.

Maybe it should be CA, Oregon, and Washington joined together as their own nation. I would love to see those politicians when their city gets overrun like Seattle and they are screaming for their defunded police departments to come help them.

I bet you they will live like that for about a week and they would be begging to come back into the United States.

Reactions: Rocketsr
I bet you they will live like that for about a week and they would be begging to come back into the United States.

Of course they would. Just like the ESPN reporter that was happy that a building was burning during the protests, and was commenting on his Twitter, Burn, baby burn (it was a building for the homeless by the way). Then an hour later was screaming that people were trying to get into his gated community and that they were fighting them from getting in. He was then crying for the police to come help.
People always cheer things on as long as it is not happening to them.

Of course they would. Just like the ESPN reporter that was happy that a building was burning during the protests, and was commenting on his Twitter, Burn, baby burn (it was a building for the homeless by the way). Then an hour later was screaming that people were trying to get into his gated community and that they were fighting them from getting in. He was then crying for the police to come help.
People always cheer things on as long as it is not happening to them.

Wow, which ESPN reported did that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT