ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Serious question for those of you over 40...

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
Do you shave below the neck line and if so, how far below? I just want to know what a modern standard for old guys might be.

I shave the entire face and neck. growing a beard is a sign of laziness, conformity to current peer pressure standards, inability to think for one's self and an attempt to cover up your imperfections. Most women do not enjoy peach fuzz. If you're attractive, let it show. If not, grow a beard and tell the world you can't afford shave cream and razors. :)

I shave the entire face and neck. growing a beard is a sign of laziness, conformity to current peer pressure standards, inability to think for one's self and an attempt to cover up your imperfections. Most women do not enjoy peach fuzz. If you're attractive, let it show. If not, grow a beard and tell the world you can't afford shave cream and razors. :)

I am from the Miners Fight schools of mens grooming and posture. Buddies over 40 shave the taco meat (below the neck) up to the first button (for a button down shirt). I've been taught that in the U.S. it is considered unsightly and crude to have any display of hair below the neck line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT