ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Snoops Son

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
anyone watch the show on ESPN about snoops son. Snoops son is a top WR and espn is following his recruiting process and showing how snoop pushed him and was hard on him. Anyone think Snoop went a little to far on how he pushed him? Like how the Kid got hurt and snoop was like get back out there. He also said they are only close because his son likes football. What if his son didn't like football would he still be around? IDK it was just a interesting show.

Maybe Snoop is hard on him because he likes football, and Snoop knows that being hard on him is the best way to push him to succeed in this endeavor?

Yeah...

saw it last night also and it just seemed wrong on how he was pushing him. His son looks so uncomfortable and it looks like he resents his dad for putting him on his show...essentially putting a lot of pressure on the poor kid. He reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith's son on her show, he absolutely did not like being on camera and look what happened to him. As far as his son the athlete, I don't see how he's a 5 star recruit and was shocked to hear the schools recruiting him ND, UCLA and Florida St. I think that rating is a result of him being on the #2 HS team in the nation and who his dad is. He seems very timid, not as quick and overall doesn't really look like he's committed to football, like he's only playing cuz his dad wants him to play. I'm hooked now and will be watching this sad story unfold, I just cringed when I heard Snoop talk about pushing his son as if he was setting the standard on being a supportive father. Their relationship seems disingenuous and forced, just a matter of time before there is a public fallout between the two..it's a train wreck waiting to happen.

Bring back the Amen chant!

Re: Yeah...

also when kid had his press conference today he thanked his Mom first and then Snoop. idk if his parents are together but on the show his mom didn't look happy when snoop was around. If he talks like that to his kids and how hard he is. I could just imagine how he talked to his wife. Maybe im wrong maybe he is a a good husband and father. It just didn't seem right what he was doing.

What if his son got popped in Sierra Blanca checkpoint for possession? Would he be hard on him then?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT